Respected Contributor

Mama June is now a size 12. Wow

Hi,

'I haven't watched the show,but there have been blurbs online.  She is now a size 12!!!  

I think she lost a lot of the weight beforehand the show could get the go ahead; as if they want to make sure she could actually lose the weight and have the surgery. If she was wearing a fat suit before, I think it was to represent was she used to weigh and not trying to say June lost more weight than what she actually did.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Mama June is now a size 12. Wow

....yet....still no reveal?   Or did I just miss the actual unbiased picture of her? 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

....yet....still no reveal?   Or did I just miss the actual unbiased picture of her? 

I don't watch this show, however while I was looking for something to watch I saw her show and she revealed her weight loss, she looks good and she seems to talk differently.  She showed that she has a lot of skin to be removed.  I think this will be next.  Shehad Honey boo boo with her and one other daughter.  She did look nice.

Trusted Contributor

She needs to be concerned about her overweight children. Wonder what they eat in a day

Respected Contributor

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/11/more-of-mama-junes-weight-loss-is-revealed-before-she-clashes-with-sug...  

Scroll down to see her in a size 12 wedding gown. No, she's not getting married... just playing dress up. She does look better! I think she she was 460 and she will be a size 4. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but, she is still an ugly mess!!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Sorry but, she is still an ugly mess!!!

So True!! She makes me sick. Children overweight neglect obvious. If that weren't enough! She brings sexual pervert around them. Omg! Enough with ugly lining of reality show. Wish someone would help the children.
Honored Contributor

The dress fits! The reality star admires her new, smaller figure in the mirror

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She looks the same to me.

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Nasty..............