Respected Contributor

Re: Mama June Family Crisis Mid Season Finale

@colliemom4 wrote:

Here's Mama June cooking sketti and some other dish lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT1X2FBf7hw 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thank you for this!

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I'll never judge anyone's weight. Fat shaming is the lowest of lows. It changes someone forever. Just don't do it, ever!

I've lost 80 pounds. I still feel heavier than I am. I still see myself heavier in the mirror.

Why? Because of people who judged me, made snide comments to me/within earshot, expected me to live up to their expectations, and all kinds of fat shaming. 

One never knows what goes on in the heads of others or how they cope with life, especially life growing up with someone like June. 

Love and compassion go a lot further to encourage weight loss than judgement and snark.

I didn't mean to sound like I was judging them in any way.  I know just what you mean about losing weight and how you still feel.

The reason I brought this up was because i first started watching the show, Mama June From Not To Hot.  This show chronicled her weight loss journey and surgeries and getting "revenge" on her ex.  

Since this story took more than a few turns, I was just hoping they'd offer the same opportunities to Pumpkin and Alana.  Firstly, it may help them get healthier.  Second, and maybe most importantly, it would help continue the show, which they really do need for income.

I love these ladies and want the best possible things to happen for them.💝🌸

Honored Contributor

Re: a season or s Re: Mamaa June Family Crisis Mid Season Finale

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 

Oh wow!  I didn't know that about Sugar Bear!  He always acted like he hated drugs whenever June was going crazy in them.  U did hear that his wife Jennifer had left him.

@cheriere  Maybe he was depressed and started using. Do you remember his brother Uncle Poodle? He cracked me up. I didn't care for Jennifer. He probably cheated on her is what I'm thinking. He cheated on June with men and women.

No, I didn't watch that early in to remember his brother, but it sounds like I missed out lol.

I never liked Jennifer either.  I figured she just married him to get the show and get a makeover.  Then, that kinda fell apart lol.

I do remember that Marriage Bootcamp show where he admitted to that!  I couldn't believe it!  It's hard for me to even imagine HIM like that lol.  He must be able to pick up all kinds of people, but I have no idea how!😳

@cheriere  LOL. He and June both seem to hook up with people quickly which is pretty amazing. Sugar Bear's brother is gay and named Lee, but his nic is Uncle Poodle. I haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

Respected Contributor

Re: a season or s Re: Mamaa June Family Crisis Mid Season Finale

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 

Oh wow!  I didn't know that about Sugar Bear!  He always acted like he hated drugs whenever June was going crazy in them.  U did hear that his wife Jennifer had left him.

@cheriere  Maybe he was depressed and started using. Do you remember his brother Uncle Poodle? He cracked me up. I didn't care for Jennifer. He probably cheated on her is what I'm thinking. He cheated on June with men and women.

No, I didn't watch that early in to remember his brother, but it sounds like I missed out lol.

I never liked Jennifer either.  I figured she just married him to get the show and get a makeover.  Then, that kinda fell apart lol.

I do remember that Marriage Bootcamp show where he admitted to that!  I couldn't believe it!  It's hard for me to even imagine HIM like that lol.  He must be able to pick up all kinds of people, but I have no idea how!😳

@cheriere  LOL. He and June both seem to hook up with people quickly which is pretty amazing. Sugar Bear's brother is gay and named Lee, but his nic is Uncle Poodle. I haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

Now, I'm excited to go back and watch some of the earlier seasons of the show!  I hate that I missed out on them.  They sound like a real entertaining show to watch lol! 😂

I hope I'm able to find them.😃

I agree about both of them hooking up with people rather quickly.  I always joke and ask my mom how on earth such and such can always find a man so fast and I can't.  She laughs and says I could find plenty quick, just not ones I'd want and that's what these others are doing lol.😂

Honored Contributor

@cheriere  It's definitely tough to find a good guy. My daughters are not married and I don't care. I wish them happiness but them staying single is fine by me. It's not that they haven't dated, they just won't settle. Here's a funny clip for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPYgTatsj2o 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere  It's definitely tough to find a good guy. My daughters are not married and I don't care. I wish them happiness but them staying single is fine by me. It's not that they haven't dated, they just won't settle. Here's a funny clip for you.

Thank you 💝

Cant wait to watch!  I won't settle anymore either lol.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thank you 💝

@cheriere  Good for you about not settling. I'm sure there are better videos out there than the one I sent you, but if you watch it I think you'll see June and Sugar Bear were both always kinda wild and Sug seems to be rather enjoying the drag show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thank you 💝

@cheriere  Good for you about not settling. I'm sure there are better videos out there than the one I sent you, but if you watch it I think you'll see June and Sugar Bear were both always kinda wild and Sug seems to be rather enjoying the drag show.

Wow!  They sure were pretty wild and out there! You're right about Sugar Bear too!  I'd have never noticed before, but here it sure is obvious lol!  There's no telling what all went on with them when the cameras weren't rolling!😂

Im gonna have to find a way to watch the old seasons of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo! 😂

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thank you 💝

Wow!  They sure were pretty wild and out there! You're right about Sugar Bear too!  I'd have never noticed before, but here it sure is obvious lol!  There's no telling what all went on with them when the cameras weren't rolling!😂

Im gonna have to find a way to watch the old seasons of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo! 😂

@cheriere  Ha ha there's certainly no telling what they did. They are both nutty lol. One of the things that bothered me about the first shows were how they lived in such filthy conditions.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at your referencing Sugar Bear as "Sug".  I didn't know you knew him like that!! Woman LOL