Respected Contributor

Re: Mama June Family Crisis Mid Season Finale

@colliemom4 

You're so welcome.💝🌸. I do like watching the show.  I hoped there may be some others here that do too.  I'm so glad you posted.😊💝

I heard the manager did that!  She's also the manager of Scott Dissik.  He's the guy that dated Kourtney Kardashian.  They were together for YEARS and had three kids together.  He was always on the show.  He's a real piece of work too, if you know what I mean!  
It figures that's the kind of manager June would select!

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 

You're so welcome.💝🌸. I do like watching the show.  I hoped there may be some others here that do too.  I'm so glad you posted.😊💝

I heard the manager did that!  She's also the manager of Scott Dissik.  He's the guy that dated Kourtney Kardashian.  They were together for YEARS and had three kids together.  He was always on the show.  He's a real piece of work too, if you know what I mean!  

@cheriere  I looked up the manager and apparently she closed her management buisness and is doing other work in the entertainment industry. Not adult entertainment or anything like that lol. Their manager has represented a lot of famous or infamous people.

She actually seems like a really nice lady and I liked her. I wondered why she was letting June and her kids stay at her home but I guess she's generous and doesn't judge people like others probably would due to her past. She was really kind to the family. Of course she was making money off of them but didn't have to do all that she did. Maybe she's the only manager June could get lol. It does figure that she'd choose her.

I do know who a lot of those people are like Scott because I have daughters and they watched so many of these shows. They are grown and gone now but some of these shows have continued. It's pretty crazy when you think about it really. At least it is to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: a season or s Re: Mamaa June Family Crisis Mid Season Finale

@cheriere wrote:

@FLGranny wrote:

I watched this from the first honey boo boo show(not bragging). In the beginning i just figured they were unfortunate, uneducated, and i really rooted for them to succeed at getting out of their lot in life and make a success. As the seasons came and went they spiraled further into dysfunction and no matter how much money or fame you threw at them it wasnt changing anything. I stopped watching when June moved to Florida with the new guy. I have concluded THEY ARE ALL NUTS!!!! AND YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!

I didn't watch back then, but I wish I would've.  I only really started watching a season or two before the makeover show started.  

I really wanted to see June succeed and turn her life around too.  Now, I watch mainly because I've watched the kids grow up and I want to see them do well.  I enjoy the show with Pumpkins family, her sisters and some if the other relatives.

One thing I find super weird though is that Alana never even went to her dad fir help with college.  In fact, they haven't shown him in a couple seasons now.  That's odd!

@cheriere  Sugar Bear said he was addicted to drugs and checked in a rehab and then checked right back out. I wonder if that's why Alana doesn't want anything to do with him?

Respected Contributor

Re: Mama June Family Crisis Mid Season Finalee

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 

@cheriere  I looked up the manager and apparently she closed her management buisness and is doing other work in the entertainment industry. Not adult entertainment or anything like that lol. Their manager has represented a lot of famous or infamous people.

She actually seems like a really nice lady and I liked her. I wondered why she was letting June and her kids stay at her home but I guess she's generous and doesn't judge people like others probably would due to her past. She was really kind to the family. Of course she was making money off of them but didn't have to do all that she did. Maybe she's the only manager June could get lol. It does figure that she'd choose her.

I do know who a lot of those people are like Scott because I have daughters and they watched so many of these shows. They are grown and gone now but some of these shows have continued. It's pretty crazy when you think about it really. At least it is to me.

I always liked Gina too.  I'm sure you're right about June not being able to get another manager too.  If I'm remembering  correctly, she was just coming out of that big scandal with that other boyfriend who'd been in serious trouble.  That's why the network they'd been in dropped them and the show.  They were lucky this other network picked up the new show.  Gina had to really work hard to get that.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 

Oh wow!  I didn't know that about Sugar Bear!  He always acted like he hated drugs whenever June was going crazy in them.  U did hear that his wife Jennifer had left him.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I haven't been keeping up with them but saw headlines online that June took Alana's money which is certainly not shocking. I wonder if June's marriage with this new guy will last. Isn't his name Justin? What kind of person is he?

I'm glad that Pumpkin gave Alana money but wish Alana wasn't dating and focusing more on her studies. I wouldn't have thought her relationship would have lasted this long due to her age. I feel bad for her for many reasons. It's sad that her parents both have so many problems.

Honestly, at first I thought Oh No!  She got all his teeth fixed and bought him 2 huge platinum and diamond necklaces.  To me they look ridiculous.  
But, Justin seems to be a pretty decent guy.  He's really serious about his sobriety and part if that includes never lying.  This is a big deal in the show right now because June's been lying to him!

June wouldn't give Alana a dime towards college, but the last episode showed her telling Justin she wanted to go to Vegas to celebrate her Birthday!  She actually claimed she's never got to celebrate it before!

I'm thinking Alana may really sue her mom.  Something else weird is I haven't seen her old manager or them mention her for a long time.  I don't know what's going on with that.

@cheriere  Thanks for the info. June is a real piece of work. If June keeps being dishonest I'm doubtful they'll last. I don't know if you knew this but their old manager used to be a p-o-r-n star.

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I haven't been keeping up with them but saw headlines online that June took Alana's money which is certainly not shocking. I wonder if June's marriage with this new guy will last. Isn't his name Justin? What kind of person is he?

I'm glad that Pumpkin gave Alana money but wish Alana wasn't dating and focusing more on her studies. I wouldn't have thought her relationship would have lasted this long due to her age. I feel bad for her for many reasons. It's sad that her parents both have so many problems.

Honestly, at first I thought Oh No!  She got all his teeth fixed and bought him 2 huge platinum and diamond necklaces.  To me they look ridiculous.  
But, Justin seems to be a pretty decent guy.  He's really serious about his sobriety and part if that includes never lying.  This is a big deal in the show right now because June's been lying to him!

June wouldn't give Alana a dime towards college, but the last episode showed her telling Justin she wanted to go to Vegas to celebrate her Birthday!  She actually claimed she's never got to celebrate it before!

I'm thinking Alana may really sue her mom.  Something else weird is I haven't seen her old manager or them mention her for a long time.  I don't know what's going on with that.

@cheriere  Thanks for the info. June is a real piece of work. If June keeps being dishonest I'm doubtful they'll last. I don't know if you knew this but their old manager used to be a p-o-r-n star.

I always wondered about that manager ,  I'm not really surprised  she was a P star.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 

Oh wow!  I didn't know that about Sugar Bear!  He always acted like he hated drugs whenever June was going crazy in them.  U did hear that his wife Jennifer had left him.

@cheriere  Maybe he was depressed and started using. Do you remember his brother Uncle Poodle? He cracked me up. I didn't care for Jennifer. He probably cheated on her is what I'm thinking. He cheated on June with men and women.

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@FLGranny wrote:

I watched this from the first honey boo boo show(not bragging). In the beginning i just figured they were unfortunate, uneducated, and i really rooted for them to succeed at getting out of their lot in life and make a success. As the seasons came and went they spiraled further into dysfunction and no matter how much money or fame you threw at them it wasnt changing anything. I stopped watching when June moved to Florida with the new guy. I have concluded THEY ARE ALL NUTS!!!! AND YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!

I didn't watch back then, but I wish I would've.  I only really started watching a season or two before the makeover show started.  

I really wanted to see June succeed and turn her life around too.  Now, I watch mainly because I've watched the kids grow up and I want to see them do well.  I enjoy the show with Pumpkins family, her sisters and some if the other relatives.

One thing I find super weird though is that Alana never even went to her dad fir help with college.  In fact, they haven't shown him in a couple seasons now.  That's odd!

@cheriere   I've watched since the beginning and wow has it changed a lot .   I agree with everything you've posted about the family .   I enjoy Alana,  pumpkin and the family except June .  I feel her marriage won't be lasting Justin really seems  like an up standing man and isn't going to put up with her lies and hurting Alana I don't feel .   If she can afford Vegas for her bday then give that to zalsns to help her.

Alana has stated several times that the nursing school in Denver is the very best and that's the reason she wanted to go there .  

Im on my way to watch tonight's episode.   

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@colliemom4 

@cheriere  Maybe he was depressed and started using. Do you remember his brother Uncle Poodle? He cracked me up. I didn't care for Jennifer. He probably cheated on her is what I'm thinking. He cheated on June with men and women.

No, I didn't watch that early in to remember his brother, but it sounds like I missed out lol.

I never liked Jennifer either.  I figured she just married him to get the show and get a makeover.  Then, that kinda fell apart lol.

I do remember that Marriage Bootcamp show where he admitted to that!  I couldn't believe it!  It's hard for me to even imagine HIM like that lol.  He must be able to pick up all kinds of people, but I have no idea how!😳

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@FLGranny wrote:

@cheriere   I've watched since the beginning and wow has it changed a lot .   I agree with everything you've posted about the family .   I enjoy Alana,  pumpkin and the family except June .  I feel her marriage won't be lasting Justin really seems  like an up standing man and isn't going to put up with her lies and hurting Alana I don't feel .   If she can afford Vegas for her bday then give that to zalsns to help her.

Alana has stated several times that the nursing school in Denver is the very best and that's the reason she wanted to go there .  

Im on my way to watch tonight's episode.   

Me too!  I'm looking forward to it!  Enjoy!

We'll have to pick up the show talk tomorrow lol.🌸