Honored Contributor

I DVR'd both #nojudgement

just wondering what everyone's thoughts were if you watched, I haven't watch Madoff yet

Trusted Contributor

Darn it, I forgot about both of those and wanted to DVR them myself.  Are they on consecutive nights, or one night/week? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Madoff/Simpson

[ Edited ]

I ended up deleting the Simpson one. It's a sad story. I was around & saw the original content.

Haven't seen the Madoff one yet.

Honored Contributor

I thought Madoff was tonight.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I think Madoff is 2 nights, last night and tonight

OJ   10 eps, not sure how they are being shown.  10 eps seems long to me

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize Madoff was on last night.  I've got it set to record tonight, but I might as well cancel it if I missed the first night.  I don't want to watch 2 hours On Demand with commercials to catch the first part.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I ended up deleting the Simpson one. It's a sad story. I was around & saw the original content.

Haven't seen the Madoff one yet.

I watched the Simpson trial and had no interest in watching the show or the one on Madoff.

Sad indeed.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

Madoff is on tonight,

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Nicknack

Madoff is on tonight,

Thanks @jackthebear.  I just looked it up and saw that, so I'll record it.  O.J. will be repeated, and I'm recording that one, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I was around for the real life one. Glued to TV DURING THE TRIAL.  CRIED w hen the verdict came in NOT GUILTY, having been an abused wife for years.  

Did watch last night and they looked like carton characters the way they were made up.

MY question is, WHY ARE THEY MAKING A SERIES OF THIS?  Are they out of work actors?  Travolta is a producer of the show.  WHY ARE THEY GLORIFYINGSIMPSO ?

Why are they hurting the GOLDMAN family again?  This is old news.

Have not seen MADOFF yet.  Richard Dryfuss was on KIMBEL last night and said the man was pure evil. He thought he couldn't,t be touched.