Respected Contributor

MY WILD AFFAIR on PBS tonight

[ Edited ]

Please watch this tonight on PBS.  About a baby elephant adopted by a human and her life story.  This is the second time it's been on.  I cried like a baby at the end. 

Respected Contributor

Re: MY WILD AFFAIR on PBS tonight

I adore elephants.  Thanks for the heads-up, @KatieB .  It's not airing in my area until late tonight/early tomorrow, but I set my DVR to record.  It's airing several more times in the next few days, too, for anyone who is unable to watch tonight.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery  You will enjoy it.  That baby was tiny for an elephant and orphaned.  I'm taping it tonight, but I've seen it before last year I think.   Aisha is her name and she was so cute, acted like a puppy....    All that said, it was so sad at the end...

Valued Contributor

Wish it was on my local station, but we're having another pledge drive.  I'll keep an eye out for it.

Honored Contributor

This is a series ......  they've done shows with the elephant, a seal, a rhino, an ape .... maybe there will be even more?

There's another segment on Saturday at 11pm .... check your local listings.

Respected Contributor

Love transcends species.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

Please watch this tonight on PBS.  About a baby elephant adopted by a human and her life story.  This is the second time it's been on.  I cried like a baby at the end. 

I saw this and I am rigt there with you.  It is an amazing story. I really enjoy PBS.  Wonderful programming.