Respected Contributor

Re: šŸ’MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT S4 Premiere 7/26/16*SPOILERS POSSIBLE*

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

I finally watched these initial two episodes.  Oh man, I wish they would have chosen that guy who is 6'8".   He seems like such a neat guy.  Smiley Sad

Anyway, I am not that clear on anybody chosen or their names.  The three guys look too much alike but I remember one of them I rather liked - dark hair and dark facial hair.   I cannot remember his name.  I keep thinking something with a 'k' in it - Derek?

The guy living in the bus - really?   *sigh*

The one woman who had on the red lipstick for the wedding - I liked her a lot.

@chickenbutt, if you look at my OP

it has their names under the photos

so you can see

who's who.

I also included the description or

bio of each one.

I thought it would be a good "cheat sheet"

for us til we know them.

šŸ˜Š

If you're  not sure who the couples are:

Tom and Lillian

Nick and Sonia

Derek and Heather

šŸ˜Š

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Please adopt don't shop ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Save a life adopt a pet ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
Honored Contributor

Hey Suzie!  Yeah, I was kind of embarrassed as I remembered that you had not only mentioned, but pictured, them.  D'oh!  Smiley Happy

Definitely Derek was the guy I rather liked and I believe the girl is the one on the lower left of the 6 pics.   

Both of them seemed so sweet.

Still, though - a guy living in a bus.  I wonder how lucky that girl will feel. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey Suzie!  Yeah, I was kind of embarrassed as I remembered that you had not only mentioned, but pictured, them.  D'oh!  Smiley Happy

Definitely Derek was the guy I rather liked and I believe the girl is the one on the lower left of the 6 pics.   

Both of them seemed so sweet.

Still, though - a guy living in a bus.  I wonder how lucky that girl will feel. Smiley Sad

Lol! @chickenbutt

Its ok.

It takes me a couple of shows to get their

names straight in my head.

šŸ˜Š

Respected Contributor

I agree with many posters here about the poor guy who was paired with the guy that lives in a trailer.

If this is the best that could do, I'd be out of there.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

I agree with many posters here about the poor guy who was paired with the guy that lives in a trailer.

If this is the best that could do, I'd be out of there.

I think it's odd too @HisElk1.

Maybe 2 "free spirits" were matched.

šŸ˜Š

Respected Contributor

I have a hard time getting through the first couple of shows when the experts are interviewing and matching couples. I like when they finally get to the wedding and beyond. 

@Annabellethecat66. Are you watching this season?

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic I'm here tonight.  Had to take a break from here.  I'm like you, it's very boring when they first get started.  I only find it interesting once they are ready to get married.

How about the guy who lives in the bus?  These guys are the best they could find?  Can you imagine the families of these women?  Here's how the conversation would go:

"Oh! Mom and Dad!  I'm so excited!  I'm getting married and I've never met him.......and....we're going to live on a bus he's 'working on'".  

Did you see some of the previews?  Already they showed problems in the upcoming shows.  This is like getting ready to watch a train wreck.  So sad.  It seems like they want all of this controversy and these loosers.  I'm sorry but you don't marry a stranger and then go back to his bus to live.....if he did it as a hobby or something like that maybe....well, not me but maybe someone....but this is all cray cray.

Respected Contributor

Let the divorces begin!

I can't watch this show for any length of time.  The recklessness of the decision to marry a complete stranger bothers me.  I'd rather read the threads and get info than watch the painful blow-by-blow on the actual reality series.

Does anyone know what happened with the couple last time, Sam? and the guy who looked like Satan?  She insulted him and then decided she liked him but he opted for divorce.  I think she should never have tried to change his mind because it just wasn't working.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  So happy to see you back!  You know I don't always post a lot but I do read through the forums everyday and I noticed you hadn't posted for a while. You're a staple here!

Now back to the subject at hand - I'm surprised the experts chose a guy who lives in a bus too.  I just keep thinking about the last couple seasons that ended up being disastrous. Maybe they actually want it that way for the ratings?  I guess no one would watch if everyone was all calm and happy. 

I did see the previews and it looks like a lot of upcoming drama. I noticed that maybe a mother of one of the guys might cause some problems!  

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic Tomorrow I'm going 'fishing' on the internet to see if I can find out what the group last year are up to now.  I'll check back in tomorrow!  Take care sweetie.