Honored Contributor

MAKS BACK ON DANCING WITH THE STARS

He just announced this morning!   Peta, pregnant, will not be on this season.

I knew Maks would be back!  Brotherly competition again! Smiley Happy

http://www.people.com/article/maksim-chmerkovskiy-returning-dancing-with-stars

Honored Contributor

Re: MAKS BACK ON DANCING WITH THE STARS

Paige Davis (former host of the TLC show "Trading Spaces" and Hallmark Channel's "Home and Family" and occasional Broadway performer) was Tweeting about DWTS the other day. She could be on the show this year based on that Tweet. She'd have a huge leg up being a formally trained dancer and  Broadway performer. It could have just been a coincidence, but the timing seemed a tad suspicious.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

He just announced this morning!   Peta, pregnant, will not be on this season.

I knew Maks would be back!  Brotherly competition again! Smiley Happy

http://www.people.com/article/maksim-chmerkovskiy-returning-dancing-with-stars

Maks has always been my favorite  so I am thrilled.

Honored Contributor

They were on my show (Home & Family--Hallmark channel) yesterday.   I think he proposed to her in front of the whole bunch of dancers and their 'stars'. 

Drove me crazy though, when he came on the show (he surprised Petra as she didn't know he would be there) he had this big piece of fuzz up on his hair.  His hair was all long and going every which way and on top of all that---a big ole cotton ball.  lol.

Respected Contributor

Best news I have had so far today!  Thanks @Pearlee!  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @BornToShop   But it's still pretty early in the day!  Smiley Happy   I hope you get even better news later!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

YAY!!!!

Honored Contributor

I also saw where there's a 'good chance' not for sure that Ryan Lochte will also be on there.  Supposedly (according to Entertainment Tonight) it will be to help his tainted image.

He's a dufus so it could be entertaining.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so happy that Maks will be back!!  Great news.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Paige Davis (former host of the TLC show "Trading Spaces" and Hallmark Channel's "Home and Family" and occasional Broadway performer) was Tweeting about DWTS the other day. She could be on the show this year based on that Tweet. She'd have a huge leg up being a formally trained dancer and  Broadway performer. It could have just been a coincidence, but the timing seemed a tad suspicious.

@gardenmanDo you follow Paige?  I look on Cristina's twitter every other day or so. from   She did and interview on HuffPo with her daughters (not a fan of Alex) and said it was just 5 days after she was fired from Hallmark.  Reason for the long face.

I guess it's fair to say, what happened to Cristina is exactly what happened to Paige (by Cristina).  I'm really enjoying the show again.  Mark is married now!

Sorry to go O/T Pearly!Heart