Honored Contributor

Get ready to laugh! (AND drool!!!)

Image result for scenes from lucifer

Honored Contributor

I just starting watching. Can someone give me a bit of background to help me know who's who? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Lucifer Monday Night!

[ Edited ]

Okay, so after last night's revelation about Chloe came out, does this mean she is related to Lucifer in a family manner of speaking? Is Chloe his niece? Maybe I'm missing something.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Okay, so after last night's revelation about Chloe came out, does this mean she is related to Lucifer in a family manner of speaking? Is Chloe his niece? Maybe I'm missing something.

@SilleeMee,Well, I thought I understood.  I googled it and here's the answer!

Chloe Decker

ographical InformatiBion

APD Detective

Other
Appearances
Chloe Jane Decker is a homicide detective working in Los Angeles as a member of the LAPD. While investigating a murder at the Lux nightclub, Chloe encounters Lucifer Morningstar, the former ruler of Hell, who is now living on Earth. Lucifer assists Chloe on the case (despite her protests) and the two end up forming a professional relationship as a detective-consultant duo.
Contents[show]
HistoryEdit

Before Chloe was born, God sent Amenadiel to Earth to bless a couple that had trouble conceiving a child. Amenadiel later realized that couple was Penelope and John Decker, and that Chloe was the blessed child.

http://lucifer.wikia.com/wiki/Chloe_Decker

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Yes, I read something similar to what you posted. But exactly what does "blessed" by Amenadiel mean? Did he actually impregnate Chloe's mother?  This is how I interpret it anyway. Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@ECBG,

Yes, I read something similar to what you posted. But exactly what does "blessed" by Amenadiel mean? Did he actually impregnate Chloe's mother?  This is how I interpret it anyway. Woman LOL 

@SilleeMee,Amenadiel is the eldest angel, and thus the older brother of Lucifer Morningstar and all the other angels. He came to Earth to convince Lucifer to return to Hell, after Lucifer abdicates the throne.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Get ready to laugh! (AND drool!!!)

Image result for scenes from lucifer

Be Mine Graphic #8

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Lucifer thinks that his relationship with Chloe is not real because God was involved with her birth. I don't think they are related he just blessed her parents.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated That's how I feel too. Still I wonder how she'll feel when she realizes who he really is

Honored Contributor

If you watched last night then you know she knows, or suspects, who he really is.