Honored Contributor

Lots Of Shows For The Winter Season

I'm reading the TV Guide, there is an article on 75 shows new and returning on network and cable channels. I think my DVR is going to be very busy! One show that stands out is Empire. It has Taraji P. Henson (who I still miss from Person Of Interest) and Terrence Howard. It is described as inspired by Shakespeare, a sudsy retooling of King Lear set in the world of hip-hop.The article made it sound like she was dropped from POI when I thought it was her choice or at least mutual. Anyway I will be glad to see her again.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lots Of Shows For The Winter Season

I agree about Empire. Ms Henson is one of my favorite female actors. I was sorry when she left ""Person of Interest"". It looks like a good show.

I'm looking forward to things getting 'back to normal' for awhile.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lots Of Shows For The Winter Season

Reading the TV Guide further there is a show coming on in March on A&E called The Returned. It's a remake of a French zombie drama of the same name. It seems that there are sudden reappearances of dearly departed residents of a place called Caldwell. Sounds kind of like Resurection. It has Michelle Forbes, Jeremy Sisto , and Mark Pellegrino ( loved him in Lost, Being Human, and Supernatural) to name just a few. I will put this on my list to see.