Honored Contributor

Re: Live With Kelly 05/23/16

Why are women expected to be humble and self- effacing?? Her name is on the show, I'm sure she isn't there because of Disney's charity, if she ceases to make them money she will be gone.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I do not watch this show.  I loved the host chat when Kathie Lee was on.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I hope they find the right person to replace Michael.  It sounds like Fred might be a good contender.  I've heard Jerry O'Connell is a candidate as well.  I feel that Kelly was disrespected by both Michael and her producers when they witheld the knowledge of his departure.  She should have been told before the public, and I don't blame her for taking a few personal days to cool off.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

I thought Fred was good this morning.  He would make a good show host.  I like Kelly and think she had every right to be mad about the way they handled the Michael situation.

I didn't see the show, but I've always loved Fred Savage!! How can anyone not love Kevin Arnold on 'The Wonder Years'??  WInnie Cooper was a lucky girl!! Woman LOL

I named my son Kevin after his character on The Wonder Years, loved him and am enjoying his show with Rob Lowe on the Grinder

Esteemed Contributor

I am not going to watch LIVE anymore since Kelly acted like a spoiled child.  I can't imagine wanting to a co-host with such a self absorbed individual.

Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I am not going to watch LIVE anymore since Kelly acted like a spoiled child.  I can't imagine wanting to a co-host with such a self absorbed individual.

I missed how taking a few personal days meant she was spoiled and self-absorbed.  If I had been betrayed by a coworker and friend in the workplace, I would probably take a few days off to reassess my situation, too.  Trauma comes in many forms, including a death in the family, learning of a friend's grave illness, or being betrayed by those you trusted.  I don't see any problem with taking personal days for any of these reasons.  

Honored Contributor

I can't believe MS left the show to host a new game show!  Is he still going to be on GMA?  I guess I could look it up but I'm tired and I really don't care that much.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I can't believe MS left the show to host a new game show!  Is he still going to be on GMA?  I guess I could look it up but I'm tired and I really don't care that much.

I think the game show is just moonlighting.  He has 4 kids between 2 ex-wives.  He has a lot of bills to pay.

Honored Contributor

Kelly was betrayed by the company that she works for-not Michael, he I am sure could not say one word, and I am sure he felt bad by how the company treated Kelly, but again very sure he was told to keep his mouth shut!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fred S. would be the most entertaining, imo.  Lots of energy, and many people (young and older) like him. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).