Respected Contributor

Re: Listening to a bunch of 60's music on t..v.

I listen to the 60's music on Sirius Radio, I think it's my favorite music. Like the 70's disco too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

I listen to the 60's music on Sirius Radio, I think it's my favorite music. Like the 70's disco too.

lol, I always loved disco too!  It's just impossible to listen to without wanting to move.😃

Honored Contributor

"When you feel down and out
Sing a song (it'll make your day)"  

-Earth, Wind & Fire (1975)

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   50's, 60's, 70's and Disco in the 80's are my music.  90's was the period I stopped liking the new music.  I will stick with my oldies, 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:&

"When you feel down and out
Sing a song (it'll make your day)"  

-Earth, Wind & Fire (1975)

Earth, Wind & Fire!!!  ❤️ Now you're talking!😃

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  You mention your mom in your posts so often, you sound like a wonderful daughter. I can tell you guys have a very close relationship. I'm sure your mom is very appreciative and happy to have you. 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

@cheriere  You mention your mom in your posts so often, you sound like a wonderful daughter. I can tell you guys have a very close relationship. I'm sure your mom is very appreciative and happy to have you. 🥰

She's my best friend in the world.  Thank you for noticing her.  I'm the lucky one.💝💝💝

Honored Contributor

I live in a "dead zone" ...so I can't get regular TV or FM radio....but my cable supplier has tons of MUSIC stations on the TV!    My fave is 70's ROCK!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I always liked the Monkees and The Partridge Family, and others around that time.  Now Franky Valli, we had the best music!

It just lifts my spirits to hear so much of the music I love.

My husband has been watching The Partridge Family TV series, he has it on DVD and listening to the music in his truck.  

Trusted Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles - wrote:

@cheriere 

I have noticed that too in many of your replies your closeness to your mom and dad and mentioning that you sat watching the Super Bowl game with your dad, you seem like a very caring, thoughtful and loving daughter and it always makes me smile when reading your posts about them.