Respected Contributor

Tuned in for the first time this week.  I really like this sitcom. The writing is good and the vignettes clever.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

This is my favorite show and I find myself laughing  out loud every episode, especially over the couple with the new baby. I've always been a fan of Modern Family, but it feels stale to me so I'm really enjoying Life in Pieces. You  need to go back and watch all the episodes if you have on demand. 

Respected Contributor

I love that showl great writing great acting and I like shows in which "older" people are not foolish stereotypes.

Honored Contributor

I've enjoyed this show since it began this season.  I hope it continues.   It's a fun cast.  I really like Colin Hanks.  He was the draw for me to pick this show up when it started.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I've enjoyed this show since it began this season.  I hope it continues.   It's a fun cast.  I really like Colin Hanks.  He was the draw for me to pick this show up when it started.  

I agree....he is the one who made me stick with the show...he is very good....and the wife plays good alongside

him....