Esteemed Contributor

I am watching the show on reruns.  Love it.  Wish it would come back.  Anyone have any thoughts about it.  

Honored Contributor

I loved the show.  It went as far as it could go. 

If you loved Leverage you will love this old UK series Hustle. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I also was a fan and have been known to binge watch on Sundays rather than doing housework!

I guess I can agree that it couldn't go much farther and, honestly, the storylines were often farfetched as it was. But, I still enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu Count me in as a fan of this show!  I'm like the rest of you, I constantly watch the re-runs of these shows!

I love a show where the good guy wins and it's easy to tell the good from the bad....

They don't chop off each other's arms (although I do watch shows that are violent) but it is a good show to watch and feel good afterward.  Not many of those around these days.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation , ladies. There is nothing to watch!!! 

Miss Game of Thrones. Thank G-d for Ray Donovan.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess it will never come back, but I do love watching the  reruns.  NO real violence.  Very clever storylines and the bad guy always gets to PAY UP.  New stuff out there is often violent and the story does not make me feel good at the end.  

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I am watching the show on reruns.  Love it.  Wish it would come back.  Anyone have any thoughts about it.  

@bonnielu

What network ... and when is it on?

Esteemed Contributor

I,Im watching it on my Kindle on the treadmill each day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

On Dish TV, they run back to back episodes on Sunday.  I'm in Maryland and it is ION TV, #250.

Hope that helps.  It is likely available on some streaming service, but that's how I view it.

Love all the characters and the story lines!

Valued Contributor

You know,I had never heard of this show before.  However, one Sunday, just a few weeks ago, I was channel surfing and came across a Christmas episode.  It took place in mall and the storyline really kept my interest.  I think I found it on the Ion channel.