Highlighted
Contributor

Land Rover dog commercial

Don't you just love the hunting (tracking) black dog in the Land Rover commercial? After getting a whiff of a lost scarf, the dog happily leads his master over hill and dale in his SUV to find the beautiful owner of the lost scarf :-). The dog even points when he spots the lady.. Dog and owner happily drive off together.
Super Contributor

Re: Land Rover dog commercial

Nice to see a pointer. Love sporting dogs.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this commercial. DH saw it this weekend for the first time and liked it, too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

This is one of my favorite commercials ever! Love the concept and the music - dog is beautiful! ! Gets the idea across of the ad without shoving it your face - unlike the Time Warner Ads! I am so sick of ALL those Time Warner ads - there must be three or four different ones running during these months!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View