Land Rover dog commercial

Don't you just love the hunting (tracking) black dog in the Land Rover commercial? After getting a whiff of a lost scarf, the dog happily leads his master over hill and dale in his SUV to find the beautiful owner of the lost scarf :-). The dog even points when he spots the lady.. Dog and owner happily drive off together.
Super Contributor

Re: Land Rover dog commercial

Nice to see a pointer. Love sporting dogs.

Honored Contributor

I love this commercial. DH saw it this weekend for the first time and liked it, too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm not crazy ... I'm a Limited Edition!
Trusted Contributor

This is one of my favorite commercials ever! Love the concept and the music - dog is beautiful! ! Gets the idea across of the ad without shoving it your face - unlike the Time Warner Ads! I am so sick of ALL those Time Warner ads - there must be three or four different ones running during these months!

• Norton Secured powered by VeriSign
  • Customer Certified by BizRate
  • A Trusted Store at

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2014 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View