Super Contributor

LAST MAN STANDING: Tim Allen Sitcom Gets Fourth Season

Published: May 10, 2014 tvseriesfinale.com

ABC cancelled The Neighbors but the network has renewed their other Friday night sitcom, Last Man Standing. Tim Allen and company will return for a fourth season.

The Last Man Standing sitcom stars Allen as Mike Baxter, a manly man who’s surrounded by family and friends who challenge his conservative ideas. He’s joined in the cast by Amanda Fuller, Christoph Sanders, Flynn Morrison, Hector Elizondo, Kaitlyn Dever, Molly Ephraim, and Nancy Travis.

The series is down about 10% in the ratings year-to-year but has performed pretty consistently for the network. The 22 episodes averaged a 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.11 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you enjoy this sitcom? Are you glad that it’s been renewed or do you think it should have been cancelled instead?

Respected Contributor

Re: LAST MAN STANDING: Tim Allen Sitcom Gets Fourth Season

I am so happy that Last Man Standing was renewed. I just love this show. Surprisingly, I don't care for the Tim Allen movies but I think he is great in this sitcom. I also love Hector Elizondo and Nancy Travis.

Tim Allen and Nancy Travis just play off of each other so well. What great chemistry.

Super Contributor

I am also glad to hear that it's been renewed. I really enjoy Tim Allen; Really liked his ""Growing Pains"" series and this one is just as fun!
Esteemed Contributor

My husband and I both love that show but I wish it was on a different night. It doesn't fit a Friday night to me.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Great sitcom. Not stupid, no cuss words or ex scenes. Just pure family show and funny.

Valued Contributor

Am glad it is returning!! I am sort of sorry the Neighbors bit the dust, but it was a bit "out there" but still fun entertainment. Last Man Standing has a great cast and so long as the writer's continue their good work, it should last into maybe a 5th year or longer!

Esteemed Contributor

Such a cute show, it makes me laugh, glad its renewed!

Super Contributor

we're glad in this household also. I always liked Tim Allen