Respected Contributor

Re: Kyron Horman on Dr. Phil (9/21 &9/22)

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fortune  I haven't read through the entire Dr. Phil/Burke Ramsey thread so I don't know if you posted in there or not.  What do you think Dr. Phil did with the Ramsey case that was so bad?

As for Terri Horman, I used to think she had something to do with it, but now I'm not so sure.  Yes, the polygraph thing doesn't look good for her, but I'm not going to hang my hat on that alone.  What she said toward the end about the white truck and weird guy asking where the local school was compounded by the fact that the school wasn't secured the way it was supposed to be gives a very plausible explanation of how Kyron disappeared.  That stranger could have blended right in since there were other parents walking around.

@JeanLouiseFinch

The only problem with that is the fact that she said she saw Kyron going to his home room, which is at the far end of the second floor from the stairs.  She said she was on the second floor by the stairs.  Also, noone saw him after 10 a.m. and he was marked absent.

@fortune  Yes, I heard that too.  There's still a possibility that he exited the room after Terri was gone, maybe to go get a drink or go to the bathroom?

@JeanLouiseFinch

If some guy in a white truck was going to grab a kid, he wouldn't have gone to the second floor and down the hall to the location of Kyron's homeroom area.  IMO

Honored Contributor

Re: Kyron Horman on Dr. Phil (9/21 &9/22)

they don't have to go thru all that trouble nowdays. Lot easier.

I won't go into detail, but, I've seen situations of people not paying attention in public places and it would be easy as pie to snatch, grab, hit the door.