Respected Contributor

Kyron Horman on Dr. Phil (9/21 &9/22)

I swore I wouldn't watch Dr. Phil again after what he did with the Ramsy case.  But, I've been interested in the Kyron Horman case for a while.

Why oh why haven't they indicted Terri and held a trial yet?  She's almost carrying a sign that says, "I did it!"

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kyron Horman on Dr. Phil (9/21 &9/22)

fortune, I was living in OR when kyron horman went missing. as a matter of fact, I was thinking of him just the other day and wondering if he's still alive. the uncertainty must be so horrible for parents with missing children. 

I don't watch dr. phil. what did he do with the ramsey case?

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I swore I wouldn't watch Dr. Phil again after what he did with the Ramsy case.  But, I've been interested in the Kyron Horman case for a while.

Why oh why haven't they indicted Terri and held a trial yet?  She's almost carrying a sign that says, "I did it!"

@fortune  I didn't see the shows.  Care to share what on the shows is making you say this?

I've always thought she did something to harm the boy, and she's failed several lie detector tests too.   But what happened on Dr. Phil that is prompting your post?

Honored Contributor

@fortuneWow, you title is misleading, I thought you meant "he" was going to be on, and I thought I never knew they found him!  His step-mother had something to do with his disappearance!

Esteemed Contributor

Today's show was interrupted with the Charlotte riot news, will have to catch it tonight on another channel.

Terry was very convincing yesterday when she spoke (not that I believe she is innocent), was looking forward to seeing today's show.

Honored Contributor

Here's some of the highlights of this show.  I could only stand to watch a small percentage of it.  You can scan down and watch other segments.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/where-is-kyron-sexting-and-2-failed-polys-what-does-the-stepmother-know/

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune What did dr Phil do to the Ramsey case that bothered you?

Esteemed Contributor

How come the step-mom had custody of Kyron since he was 3 days old?  What happened with the bio mom???

JMO but I think the s tep-mom is guilty as heck.  Failing 2 polys and refusing to take a 3rd???  Whenever he asked her a question, she looked up to the right.  Sure sign that she is thinking of a lie to tell him.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@fortune What did dr Phil do to the Ramsey case that bothered you?

@Goldengate8361

He presented the case just as John Ramsey's attorney would have done.  Despite all the evidence, he supported the theory that "an intruder" did it!  He even asked Burke at the end if he was going to spend the rest of his life looking for JonBenet's killer.

I believe that Burke got mad at JonBenet and hit her in the head with the flashlight.  The blow killed her.  The parents were horrified about what would happen to Burke and staged the kidnapping and "murder scene."  Patsy wrote the ransom note and John probably staged the murder.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@fortune  I didn't see the shows.  Care to share what on the shows is making you say this?

I've always thought she did something to harm the boy, and she's failed several lie detector tests too.   But what happened on Dr. Phil that is prompting your post?

@Pearlee

There's a lot.  Terri took Kyron to school and said she last saw him on the second floor headed for his homeroom.  He then disappeared.  School officials say that he was logged in as absent.  They thought Terri took him with her to the doctor.  She took him alright.  She drove in a rural area for over an hour to "soothe the baby who had an earache."  Then went about her normal activities (including the gym) with the "sick" baby.

The landscaper later said she offered him $10,000 to kill her husband, Kaine.  She denied this, but lost custody of her daughter because of this.

She failed two polygraphs and walked out of the third without completing.

How did Kyron disappear from the school without her taking him?  I think he's dead and buried in the rural area she visited after "dropping him off at school"