Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim Richards Facing Possible Arrest Warrant

@Beachy1 wrote:
Lisa R has nothing to do with Kim not complying with her probation. She should get thrown in jail. Maybe she'll sober up

I agree with this. Lisa R has absolutely nothing to do with Kim not meeting her obligations. They don't even see each other or talk except when they have to because of the show. 

Now I do know that Kim didn't have the greatest childhood and was the fiscal support for the family at a young age and that was made very clear to her. Her mother sounded like a real nightmare and quite a user. 

There comes a time when you have to stop using excuses and take care of your business especially when she is lucky enough to have gotten chance after chance. Most regular people have to deal with problems like addiction and other things but don't have the wonderful advantages she does. Those are the people I feel for. She has advantages those people would kill for.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

If anyone has had an influence on Kim's drinking, it's Brandi.  Even so, Kim has had many opportunities to get it right.  Maybe she needs something more harsh to get things to sink in.

Trusted Contributor

While I do feel for Kim and all her problems, that is not any kind of excuse for not complying with the court's rulings  I know it has been a very tough year for her while taking care of her first husband who was dying of cancer (and lived with her for his last year or two) but he did pass away a few months ago plus there is no way she couldn't have managed to fit some of the classes in during his illness.

Kim seems to be her own worst enemy and while I do not think any special treatment should be given to her (like enough hasn't been already with so many of the more severe charges dropped) she's got to get a grip before she buries herself, either literally or figuratively,

Kim and her daughter took part in that Reality Shown on Lifetime ( it was a Mother/Daughter conflict kind of show) and while I don't know when that was actually filmed, I did get the impression it was after Kim had sobered up.  If she can manage time to do a Reality show, then she can certainly manage to fulfill (or at least start to fulfill) her legal obligations.

She may be in for a real surprise if she doesn't get her act together,  While the court system does go a lot easier it seems on celebrities, it often comes to a point where the Judge is just fed up and refuses to grant any further leniency.  Sounds like Kim is setting herself up for that and she will have no-one else to place blame on but herself.

What her kids must think sometimes.  They have been on one heck of a ride with a Mother like this.  I do wish Kim well but she has to face up to reality at this point!  She should never have let it come to this!

Honored Contributor

Coming from someone who grew up in an alcoholic environment, I can tell you, you never get over the emotional pain and anger caused by this.

You know it isn't their fault (a disease) you are told, but as a child grows into adulthood, they either become an alcoholic or make a concerted effort to NOT become an alcoholic.

As far as what her children must think or feel, I'm sure they are suffering too.  This is something that affects an entire family.  Unfortunately, they are just the people riding on the train, they aren't leading the engine.  There's is a pain they suffer the rest of their life.

The whole thing is so sad.  Yet this woman continues to go on these reality shows.  By doing that she is exposing herself and her family. 

Maybe if they put her butt in jail, she won't be hurting her family any longer and they can take a long breath.

Valued Contributor

She needs to get a grip and basically grow the $&@# up!!

Respected Contributor

Didn't she try to get out of doing her court ordered hours of community service by saying she had a sore foot or something?  Find her something that she can do sitting down, for Pete's sake!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Kim isn't taking this seriously because so many people there get out of jail quickly  due to overcrowding? Her niece Paris did. 

Honored Contributor

This afternoon Kim’s attorney came to court and admitted Kim doesn’t have proof of compliance with the court order. The judge withdrew the warrant and set a new court date for June 3rd. That is odd because last I heard she already had a court date for June 1st. Maybe that was with the Target judge. Anyway, she has 30 more days to attend as many meetings and do as much community service as possible.

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/04/29/is-it-time-for-a-kim-richards-update/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wackers3 wrote:

While I do feel for Kim and all her problems, that is not any kind of excuse for not complying with the court's rulings  I know it has been a very tough year for her while taking care of her first husband who was dying of cancer (and lived with her for his last year or two) but he did pass away a few months ago plus there is no way she couldn't have managed to fit some of the classes in during his illness.

Kim seems to be her own worst enemy and while I do not think any special treatment should be given to her (like enough hasn't been already with so many of the more severe charges dropped) she's got to get a grip before she buries herself, either literally or figuratively,

Kim and her daughter took part in that Reality Shown on Lifetime ( it was a Mother/Daughter conflict kind of show) and while I don't know when that was actually filmed, I did get the impression it was after Kim had sobered up.  If she can manage time to do a Reality show, then she can certainly manage to fulfill (or at least start to fulfill) her legal obligations.

She may be in for a real surprise if she doesn't get her act together,  While the court system does go a lot easier it seems on celebrities, it often comes to a point where the Judge is just fed up and refuses to grant any further leniency.  Sounds like Kim is setting herself up for that and she will have no-one else to place blame on but herself.

What her kids must think sometimes.  They have been on one heck of a ride with a Mother like this.  I do wish Kim well but she has to face up to reality at this point!  She should never have let it come to this!

Hi Wackers.  I certainly do not condone Kim R's actions.  I also agree that it is NO excuse for her to NOT comply with the court rulings!

I do think she's a mess and needs to get her life in order.  I do believe at this point she's trying to.   My issue with the whole Lisa R "thing" is that Lisa R butts her nose into Kim's business when it's not her business.  Lisa R has no sympathy for an addict though her sister was an addict.  It seems very hypocritical.  Lisa R wants Kim to fail.

Kim should never have been on this show.  It hasn't helped her in the least and Lisa R hasn't helped her.  

Kim needs to help herself and stay out of the drama on the Housewives.  I will never and have never excused her behavior at Target with the shoplifting or being disrespectful to authority.

LIsa needs to stay out of her business is what I'm saying.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Winimac

I am at the point where I seriously hope Lisa R gets tossed off the show.  She brings nothing worthwhile and just tries to antagonize and create drama.  I agree that she is no help to Kim and Kim should avoid her like the plague.  Why Lisa seems so intent on being destructive to KIm is beyond comphrehension, imo anyway.  Just leave her and focus on your own issues.

I really want Kim to succeed but she's got to make the effort which I so hope she does with having some additional time to do so.  I will continue to root for Kim !

I am so fed up with Lisa R that I won't even consider buying any of her clothing here anymore.  Yeah, it won't matter at all to her but it will sure make me feel better about not supporting a woman who has spent this entire season fabricating stories and events to purposely hurt others just so she can remain relevant (at least in her eyes as I feel nothing she has done has made her in any possible way, relevant.)

LVP posted a really great response to the whole Reunion mess on Reality Tea earlier this week.  If you didn't get a chance to read it, it really puts many things in perspective.  I am starting to wonder why LVP might even want to continue on with the RH show.  She has such a full plate anyway with another successful Reality Show plus all their restaurants (and a small farm at home now) that if I were in her shoes, I'd walk away from those other loony bins.

Would be quite interesting to see how the show would fare w/o LVP since they seem so intent on villanizing her and by doing so (in their own mindless stupidity), just continue to make her importance to the show increase more and more.  Funny how that works!