Valued Contributor

When Kanye was on Ellen today, he was answering her questions with one or two words. I felt sorry for her. Then he went off in a monolog that lasted several minutes. I really find him to be very strange. He thinks he is a genius of sorts.

Respected Contributor

I saw the show. I think he should seek professional help. It's obvious there's something not quite right about him.

Honored Contributor

Of course a really good interviewer would ask open-ended questions which couldn't be answered with a yes, no or two words.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@elruth wrote:

When Kanye was on Ellen today, he was answering her questions with one or two words. I felt sorry for her. Then he went off in a monolog that lasted several minutes. I really find him to be very strange. He thinks he is a genius of sorts.

There were only a couple of questions for which he had one or two word answers, and those answers were actually funnier with him using one or two word answers.  There was nothing weird about that.  His monologue, however, was typical, random Kanye.  He tends to go off on these stream of consciousness-type tirades.  He doesn't come across as intelligent or enlightened; he seems angry and stupid.

Regular Contributor

I saw it and really feel this young man has some serious mental illness....he almost seems szichophrenic. I hope he gets help and someone in his life intervenes and isn't put off my his persona.

I'm not buying that this is the "artist" mentality and that all creative people are like this. Not so.

Honored Contributor

And he married a Kardashian , perfect. !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

He is an @ss.

Respected Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@He is an @ss.

Isn't that the truth. I think he will one day have an epic meltdown.  Just another casualty of the Kartrashian family.

Honored Contributor

His eyes look manic. He would scare me to death. Looks like those people who ape out and start shooting at the movie theaters, Malls, etc.

Honored Contributor

He is an idiot and proves it every time he opens his mouth.