Trusted Contributor

Re: Josh and Anna Duggar Expecting Fifth Child

He sure is a busy guy. Another baby. His wife must be so brainwashed so just plain dumb! 

Regular Contributor

Amen!  Finally someone gets it. We have to judge everyday. We don't judge someone's salvation or their heart...only God know that.  But if you don't  judge someone by  their actions you would  just let your child go play with the accused child molester?  Um, no you would not.

@software wrote:

And yes we can judge others by their ACTIONS

It's called accountability.

We are admonished to not judge the HEART.

But we can hold those around us accountable for their actions

What a world this would be if we were unable to judge.

Frequent Contributor

And we care because why? They are just publicity mongers like their parents. Didn't watch the first show... won't watch this one either. Sometimes TLC's choice of programming makes me wanna hurl.

Valued Contributor

Omg, my only concern is for the children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would definitely keep the husband away from the kids.  The wife is a lame brain as far as I am concerned.  Mousey and cannot stand up on her own against that sicko husband.  Anna will end up like her motherinlaw pushing out babies every 9 months and having the other kids taking care of them.  Shame on that whole family that pretend to be so religious.  Cat SurprisedCat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

She's complicit from here on out. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Regular Contributor

I just don't get it. I figured he was not a child molester because he had his affairs with adult woman. Obviously, one of his parents has a sex addiction, so how did he even have a positive example as a child. Then look where he goes for treatment, another shady place.  In today's world, there is reputable  treatment for everything. I truly don't understand all the secrets. He looks terrible. I hope for the innocent children's sake, they somehow survive all this emotional turmoil.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Unbelievable....marriage vows are something to cherish and preserve, but there comes a time when "no more" is the main focus!  This guy is off kilter!!  I thought I read she was getting a divorce....guess not!!

Agreed, but he shattered their marital vows FIRST through his lies and conduct.

I would imagine that owing to the repressive nature of their "faith" the minister who married them would have said "if there is anyone here present who knows why this marriage should not take place......"

I wonder then why the Duggars did not stand and identify the reasons that THEY KNEW.

Honored Contributor

Shouldn't he be in jail?  No, seriously, I thought if you did that you went to jail?

How does he get away with not going to jail for molesting several people?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They sure need to bring another child into this world. They can name him Madison.