Respected Contributor

Just read on People that Josh had active accounts on Ashley Madison. Someone using a credit card with his name and address paid two different monthly subscriptions for a total of $986. This was from February 2013 to may 2015. This is only known because of Ashley Madison being hacked last month. On Tuesday the hackers released the names and email address of all of the members....poor Josh.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Dugger is at it again

What pray tell is Ashley Madison?  Am I supposed to know that?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

What pray tell is Ashley Madison?  Am I supposed to know that?

It is a dating web site for married people. Was in the news quite a bit since they were hacked.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if he's guilty or not.  I do know that I buy enough rag magazines to know most of what's printed in them and on the internet isn't true.

I just feel sorry for the people he caused harm to.

Respected Contributor

There's already another thread about this in the Community Chat forum.

Kachina, Ashley Madison is a website where people who want to cheat on their romantic partners can go to hook up.  It's in the news because the site got hacked a few days ago & thousands of users are at risk of being exposed.  Earlier this evening, CNN was reporting how many military & .gov email accounts were hacked.  I'm sure we'll be hearing other familiar names in the days to come & not just Duggar

Honored Contributor

I have mixed feelings about this stuff going public.  It's the innocent family members I think about.

These husbands and wives of these people don't have time to adjust to this stuff.  I think about the children of these cheaters.  I often wonder just where all of this is going.

I certainly don't condone cheating (I was married 38 years when my husband died in my arms) but I don't think this is a good idea either.

This just goes to show how stupid people really are.  They can't even go out on their own and find someone to cheat with.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you Annabelle.  It seems so easy to get away with most anything on these sites so I wouldn't be too quick to judge anyone yet.  Unless he is really unbalanced he should know better than to pull a stunt like this, at a time when he is being investigated.

I relate to you as a widow.  It's the worse thing so far that has ever happened to me.

Do  you live in the D.C. area?  The name sounds familiar; D.C.was my hometown.

Respected Contributor

wow -  look how many people had subscriptions.  15000  government addresses.  

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Just read on People that Josh had active accounts on Ashley Madison. Someone using a credit card with his name and address paid two different monthly subscriptions for a total of $986. This was from February 2013 to may 2015. This is only known because of Ashley Madison being hacked last month. On Tuesday the hackers released the names and email address of all of the members....poor Josh.

Poor Josh........seriously?!

He admitted to molesting five underage girls, four of them his own sisters. Now he's accused of joining a website for the sole purpose of cheating on his wife. What a surprise........said no one!!

Honored Contributor

Well, I read about it on here and I read the links.  But I find it interesting that although news programs reported the hacking, they have NOT named names, Dugger's name or anyone's.  It makes me believe that they think Dugger and others named might not necessarily be true.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)