Super Contributor

Re: Is anyone here still watching Criminal Minds?

I have been turning it off and going to bed also. I still tape it, but never seem to want to watch. I  really do not like new characters, or episodes. I am losing interest in NCIS also,  same thing, don't like new characters., and boring lately.

Trusted Contributor

I still record it, but still haven't watched last week'e episode yet.  I don't like the Reid in jail story line at all.  Hasn't the guy been through enough on that show?

I agree about the episode where Hotch's wife is murdered.  I watch reruns of Criminal Minds on Netflix but that is one episode I have only seen once and will never watch again.  I liked Haley and I wish they would have just let her leave the show and live peacefully somewhere else. 

Honored Contributor

I watch On Demand, it's no longer must see tv for me.  I agree, losing two main characters so closely took some of the steam out of the show.  And it's been on a very long time, they've done everything there is to do...twice.  That Reid thing and his mother is tedius and out of character for Reid. 

Respected Contributor

qvcfreak wrote:

I also watch Criminal MInds Beyond Borders. 

@qvcfreak

Is that show any good?  I am debating weither to binge watch the first season.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Valued Contributor

OK, I am just going to admit this, I first started watching because Malcolm Jamal Warner was on, he is such a handsome man, but then the show drew me in and I liked the chemistry of the whole cast, but with all the changes in cast, it just lost something, I kept falling asleep trying to watch the episodes, so unfortunately I stopped watching several episodes ago.

Respected Contributor

CareBears wrote:

OK, I am just going to admit this, I first started watching because Malcolm Jamal Warner was on, he is such a handsome man, but then the show drew me in and I liked the chemistry of the whole cast, but with all the changes in cast, it just lost something, I kept falling asleep trying to watch the episodes, so unfortunately I stopped watching several episodes ago.

Carebears, do you mean Shemar Moore? He played Derek Morgan.....I have been watching Criminal Minds for a long time, and I have never seen Malcolm Jamal Warner on there......

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...
Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I did mean Shemar Moore, I just woke up from a nap and realized my mistake, I cannot believe I did that?

Malcolm was Shemar Moore's characters name on the Y&R when he was on that show, I knew it seemed wrong when I typed that out in the post as it just did not seem right, but I still sent out my post.

Any way, Shemar is still a very nice looking man in whatever part he is playing, and can I please plead a DUH moment?

Honored Contributor

'I don't know'..........seems a bit too graphic, and I'm wondering if it should be rated R.  Not a good idea for parents to allow their children/tweens watch it.  Well, they're going to watch whatever they want in their own rooms, anyway.  But 'still'............Way too much explicit violence.   I run across older CM episodes on Ion, and can only watch the ending and frequently write down those quotes.  Actually, there is a Website somewhere which lists all/most of the quotes, which is helpful when I want to recall the exact quotes' wordings.

Frequent Contributor

My favorite character is Rossi, I never warmed up to Hotch, but I liked his character, for some reason, he just fit into that role. I'd like to see Reid with a love interest, where he could actually be happy. I did read something on FB about Shemar Moore coming back for the season finale sometime in May, something to do with the storyline About Mr. Stretch.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac, I like it a lot, and I love Gary Sinse. Also has Alana De La Garza, she played Marisol, Delko's sister on CSI Miami who was also on Forever before they cancelled it. But yes, I really enjoy it and It's not as gruesome as Criminal Minds.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View