Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone here still watching Criminal Minds?

I have been turning it off and going to bed also. I still tape it, but never seem to want to watch. I  really do not like new characters, or episodes. I am losing interest in NCIS also,  same thing, don't like new characters., and boring lately.

Esteemed Contributor

I still record it, but still haven't watched last week'e episode yet.  I don't like the Reid in jail story line at all.  Hasn't the guy been through enough on that show?

I agree about the episode where Hotch's wife is murdered.  I watch reruns of Criminal Minds on Netflix but that is one episode I have only seen once and will never watch again.  I liked Haley and I wish they would have just let her leave the show and live peacefully somewhere else. 

Honored Contributor

I watch On Demand, it's no longer must see tv for me.  I agree, losing two main characters so closely took some of the steam out of the show.  And it's been on a very long time, they've done everything there is to do...twice.  That Reid thing and his mother is tedius and out of character for Reid. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I also watch Criminal MInds Beyond Borders. 

@qvcfreak

Is that show any good?  I am debating weither to binge watch the first season.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

OK, I am just going to admit this, I first started watching because Malcolm Jamal Warner was on, he is such a handsome man, but then the show drew me in and I liked the chemistry of the whole cast, but with all the changes in cast, it just lost something, I kept falling asleep trying to watch the episodes, so unfortunately I stopped watching several episodes ago.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

OK, I am just going to admit this, I first started watching because Malcolm Jamal Warner was on, he is such a handsome man, but then the show drew me in and I liked the chemistry of the whole cast, but with all the changes in cast, it just lost something, I kept falling asleep trying to watch the episodes, so unfortunately I stopped watching several episodes ago.

Carebears, do you mean Shemar Moore? He played Derek Morgan.....I have been watching Criminal Minds for a long time, and I have never seen Malcolm Jamal Warner on there......

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I did mean Shemar Moore, I just woke up from a nap and realized my mistake, I cannot believe I did that?

Malcolm was Shemar Moore's characters name on the Y&R when he was on that show, I knew it seemed wrong when I typed that out in the post as it just did not seem right, but I still sent out my post.

Any way, Shemar is still a very nice looking man in whatever part he is playing, and can I please plead a DUH moment?

Honored Contributor

'I don't know'..........seems a bit too graphic, and I'm wondering if it should be rated R.  Not a good idea for parents to allow their children/tweens watch it.  Well, they're going to watch whatever they want in their own rooms, anyway.  But 'still'............Way too much explicit violence.   I run across older CM episodes on Ion, and can only watch the ending and frequently write down those quotes.  Actually, there is a Website somewhere which lists all/most of the quotes, which is helpful when I want to recall the exact quotes' wordings.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

My favorite character is Rossi, I never warmed up to Hotch, but I liked his character, for some reason, he just fit into that role. I'd like to see Reid with a love interest, where he could actually be happy. I did read something on FB about Shemar Moore coming back for the season finale sometime in May, something to do with the storyline About Mr. Stretch.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac, I like it a lot, and I love Gary Sinse. Also has Alana De La Garza, she played Marisol, Delko's sister on CSI Miami who was also on Forever before they cancelled it. But yes, I really enjoy it and It's not as gruesome as Criminal Minds.