Respected Contributor

I'm so glad.  I love watching her shows.

Super Contributor

I loved her older shows (i.e. 2003)........wish they would air them again while we wait for her new shows........She's kinds of a messy cook like me in the kitchen.........lol......

Honored Contributor

ditto on what you guys said...I find her soothing and like her easy to follow instructions. 

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I'd only watch if JEFFREY is on!

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  Did you see the episode where Ina sent Jeffrey out to start the grill, and as he was pouring the charcoal into the Webber, he noticed that the bottom of the bag was on fire, LOL, thought I would die laughing!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  Did you see the episode where Ina sent Jeffrey out to start the grill, and as he was pouring the charcoal into the Webber, he noticed that the bottom of the bag was on fire, LOL, thought I would die laughing!

One of my favorite Barefoot Contessa moments!!!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

BEST EPISODE EVER! . . . both of their reactions to the situation were priceless, what a great marriage they have God bless! . . . Smiley Happy