Contributor

Impractical Jokers

[ Edited ]

My husband and I recently discovered this show and can't stop watching, it is hysterical! 

Esteemed Contributor

I found this show by accident about 6 months ago.  I agree...very funny!!  I always wonder - "who" is the person that thinks up the stunts!!  Have to say, some of the stunts are pretty crude and some fall flat...but over all...very comical!!

Honored Contributor

I love this show and all the guys on it.  Would love to be on set when they pull their crazy stunts and come up with some ideas.  

Its hilarious when they feed each other lines that they have to say or lose and what their limits are.  I think Joe will go the furthest and Murr gets the most embarrassed to go that far.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I love this show and all the guys on it.  Would love to be on set when they pull their crazy stunts and come up with some ideas.  

Its hilarious when they feed each other lines that they have to say or lose and what their limits are.  I think Joe will go the furthest and Murr gets the most embarrassed to go that far.  

-------------------

I enjoy the show, but it is a hit or miss for me!!  I like the compatible vibe the guys have!!  Sometimes the "jokes" are so funny and clever, but other times they are terrible and just don't work!!

Honored Contributor

@Firemans Wife 2001 wrote:

My husband and I recently discovered this show and can't stop watching, it is hysterical! 

@Firemans Wife 2001

What network is it on?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Impractical Jokers

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Firemans Wife 2001 wrote:

@Firemans Wife 2001

What network is it on?

----------------------

It is on Tru TV.  I never really know the schedule, but catch the show when clicking thru channels. When the dare event is funny, it is hilarious!

Here is a description of the show:

"Four comedians and lifelong friends compete to embarrass each other out amongst the general public with a series of hilarious and outrageous dares. When Sal, Joe, Q, and Murr challenge each other to say or do something, they have to do it. And if they refuse, they lose. At the end of every episode, the biggest loser must endure a punishment of epic proportions."