Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@bootsanne wrote:

PurpleBunny....thank you so much!!!!   You cleared some things out for me and I'm sure many others.  But is there really "  the Doctor"?

You know..I was thinking The DR does not exist but then he called Lenny at the end of the finale. I have a feeling the Dr is someone we already have seen.

I recalled them showing him talking to Max on the phone, and Max made himself up to look like the Doctor in the finale (was my take on it).  So I checked IMDb to see if I was remembering correctly and they have Ray Proscia played him in four episodes.  I just remembered him from the one.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@bootsanne wrote:

PurpleBunny....thank you so much!!!!   You cleared some things out for me and I'm sure many others.  But is there really "  the Doctor"?

You know..I was thinking The DR does not exist but then he called Lenny at the end of the finale. I have a feeling the Dr is someone we already have seen.

I recalled them showing him talking to Max on the phone, and Max made himself up to look like the Doctor in the finale (was my take on it).  So I checked IMDb to see if I was remembering correctly and they have Ray Proscia played him in four episodes.  I just remembered him from the one.

Someone was talking to the doctor on the phone once and the doctor's kid walked into the room. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

If you google Imposters season 2 you will see there is a picture of the cast. It is coming back. It looks like Sally is not dead because she is in the cast picture. It says it will not be on till 2018.

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking the big twist next season will be about Lenny. Like "she" is the brains and the doctor is a front, or something like that. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

DH watched the finale and to us it fell apart. No real conclusion to this season. They left it open for next season for Lenny to go find Maddie and her 3 exes. The doctor has scammers aka imposters all over the U.S.

How did the doctor find out about the FBI involvement? From Max I assume who told him. I believe there is a doctor who they showed getting ready for surgery talking to Max on the phone in an earlier episode. 

Respected Contributor

The FBI (Patrick) told Ezra that he could be charged. Does he think that's all just going to disappear now?  Does he think the FBI can't track him down?  BIG plot hole. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

With a 2018 season 2 opener we have plenty of time to try and figure out what will happen.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

With a 2018 season 2 opener we have plenty of time to try and figure out what will happen.

2018...really?  

Respected Contributor

The show doesn't come back until 2018? Not sure we will watch it again then. 

Honored Contributor

How did you guys missed the "bald headed" guy on the other end of the phone in previous episodes as being the DR?  He's actually a dr.  I'm thinking a dr in private practice.  Not someone working in a hospital setting.

I enjoyed the "very end."  Who would have thought.....

Spoiler
Ezra outwitting a con artist who conned him by setting up his own side con?  Brilliant!!!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif