Honored Contributor

I watched the finale last night but got a phone call and lost track...ugh! I couldn't figure out if the DR really did or did not exist or what was going on. I have to watch it again.

Honored Contributor

For me, the ending didn't live up to the rest of the series.

ETA: I re-watched it again. I will admit it was better than I first thought last night. They did leave several openings to pick up if there is a second season.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

I just rewatched it and think it will be on for another season with Maddie trying to find the 3 x spouses. Of course she will find them.

I thought it was pretty good. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

For me, the ending didn't live up to the rest of the series.

ETA: I re-watched it again. I will admit it was better than I first thought last night. They did leave several openings to pick up if there is a second season.

I agree with your first assessment. I felt like the writers ran out of steam. I was disappointed. I'm not sure I will tune in next season. I think the story is kinda played out. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

Can somebody please explain this finale to me?  Last week had me confused, but this week, I'm clueless.

Respected Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

Can somebody please explain this finale to me?  Last week had me confused, but this week, I'm clueless.

Copied this for you ...

"First, Maddie, Max and her jilted exes tricked the FBI out of capturing the Doctor — but at least the feds got to hold onto their millions. Instead of snagging the FBI’s suitcase full of money, Maddie duped her cohort Max, leaving him with the empty decoy case and a note: “This one is for Sally. Bye bye Maxie.” She then hightailed it to Patrick’s house to get the pricey ring out of the safe, only to discover that it was already gone. The unexpected con artist who snatched the jewel? Maddie’s “husband” Ezra!
Unbeknownst to her, Maddie watched as Ezra, Richard and Jules took a bus out of town with the prized possession. Meanwhile, fixer Lenny Cohen got a call to take care of the quintet and their mess."

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@bootsanne wrote:

Copied this for you ...

"First, Maddie, Max and her jilted exes tricked the FBI out of capturing the Doctor — but at least the feds got to hold onto their millions. Instead of snagging the FBI’s suitcase full of money, Maddie duped her cohort Max, leaving him with the empty decoy case and a note: “This one is for Sally. Bye bye Maxie.” She then hightailed it to Patrick’s house to get the pricey ring out of the safe, only to discover that it was already gone. The unexpected con artist who snatched the jewel? Maddie’s “husband” Ezra!
Unbeknownst to her, Maddie watched as Ezra, Richard and Jules took a bus out of town with the prized possession. Meanwhile, fixer Lenny Cohen got a call to take care of the quintet and their mess."

To Be Continued (I Think)

Valued Contributor

PurpleBunny....thank you so much!!!!   You cleared some things out for me and I'm sure many others.  But is there really "  the Doctor"?

Respected Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

PurpleBunny....thank you so much!!!!   You cleared some things out for me and I'm sure many others.  But is there really "  the Doctor"?

They've showed one, and he's apparently a family man. We don't know the details, however. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

You know..I was thinking The DR does not exist but then he called Lenny at the end of the finale. I have a feeling the Dr is someone we already have seen.