Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching and enjoying it very much.

Honored Contributor

It's enjoyable but I'm not sure about the addition of Uma's character.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

It's enjoyable but I'm not sure about the addition of Uma's character.  

@tansyI agree. Her character, Lenny?, coming on so strongly, so quickly didn't make a lot of sense.

Does anyone have any theories on how "the doctor" has control over these three people to the extent that they can't have any personal relationships? Is Maddie that attracted to Patrick she is willing to ignore all the warnings she received from Sally and Max?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

This show gets better with each episode.

I don't think Lenny coming on so strongly is strange since Max and Sally both warned Maddie that she needed to stay focused because bad things happen if you don't and they referenced Lenny Cohen.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Patrick might not be who he claims to be and that he, along with all or some of his family members, are involved with something, too. I think meeting her at the coffee shop was a set up...something like that.

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I think Patrick might not be who he claims to be and that he, along with all or some of his family members, are involved with something, too. I think meeting her at the coffee shop was a set up...something like that.

Interesting -- I never gave that a thought, I just thought he was a distraction. His aunt sure didn't like Maddie that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

Well now I know why Lenny was deployed. It looks like Patrick is who he claims to be.

Honored Contributor

I just saw the episode where Lenny shows up, yikes ! Uma is scary.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This show has so many twists and turns. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites. Who watched tonight?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Well now I know why Lenny was deployed. It looks like Patrick is who he claims to be.

You spoke too soon.