Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Well now I know why Lenny was deployed. It looks like Patrick is who he claims to be.

You spoke too soon.

@Daisy SunflowerI did but at least I said "It looks like". The FBI was not even on my radar.

Last niight I missed Sally. Lenny, not so much. Lol!!!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I think Patrick might not be who he claims to be and that he, along with all or some of his family members, are involved with something, too. I think meeting her at the coffee shop was a set up...something like that.

@Daisy Sunflower

You sort of nailed it!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

The FBI is really putting out some big money to capture "the doctor". So here's what we found out last night: Patrick's "Aunt" is his boss. Patrick is a Senior level Agent and his "sister" is a Junior level Agent.

I had a feeling that Ezra's dad was not nearly as sick as his brother made it sound.

Trusted Contributor

I am really enjoying this show.  I am confused though why the three ex spouses of Maddies would be in trouble with the law - they didn't do anything wrong?  They were

just trying to recoup what Maddie stole  from them. 

Honored Contributor

@isaboo

The 3 ex'es stole $$$ to fund their cross country trip to locate Maddie & her other 2 selves.

When you commit crimes from one state to another, that is when the FBI gets involved = FEDERAL time w/NO PAROLE.

Honored Contributor

I like this show.

Uma is very good in her role. 

Respected Contributor

DH and I just started watching this show. It's good so far but we only watched 3 episodes so far. Can't wait to catch up on the rest of them. 

Honored Contributor

I'm confused after last night's show. What was the purpose of Maddie's brother, aka Ezra, creating that scene in the restaurant last night? 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac     are you still watching? Finale coming up!

Honored Contributor

@Tique

YUP!  Still watching.

I think the purpose of Ezra drunken speech at the restaurant was to make sure he would be lured by the FBI to become an informant.

I was confused by the female FBI agent falling for Mattie's "wify."  Is it real or part of a FBI sting or vice versa?

Can't wait for the finale w/the fake "Dr."  Something tells me that the other con female that is suppose to be "dead" shows up w/that assassin.