Respected Contributor

I'm not buying Sage's act!! (Plus other Hula opinions Y&R)

I don't know........she just rubs me the wrong way.  I'm not buyng the "goody-two-shoes" routine. 

I also think Maria is way too old and experienced for Noah.......

Totally off topic:  Why did the hair stylists take Nikki's cute short cut and make her look like a drunk old lady with dissheveled (sp??) curls.......I thought it aged her terribly.  It was so cute for a couple of days and now this look????

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm not buying Sage's act!! (Plus other Hula opinions Y&R)

I don't watch this show routinely, so there's a lot I miss, but I think it's pretty obvious that this baby is going to be Dillon's (sp??), not Nick's.  Got to have more complications in the future, and this would be a good one. 

Agree with you about Nikki's hair. It could be great, but she looks like a little old lady who just fell out of bed. Perhaps this is the look they're going for. And sure, Maria is too old for Noah.  He needs to get ready for the prom, not the woman.

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I don't know........she just rubs me the wrong way.  I'm not buyng the "goody-two-shoes" routine. 

I also think Maria is way too old and experienced for Noah.......

Totally off topic:  Why did the hair stylists take Nikki's cute short cut and make her look like a drunk old lady with dissheveled (sp??) curls.......I thought it aged her terribly.  It was so cute for a couple of days and now this look????

There are times when the older woman, younger man works....this is not one of

them. There is nothing youthful about her and they just look silly together .

Re Nicki's hair... I made the same observation a few weeks go. They finally got it right and then messed it up ....now it looks worse than ever !

Respected Contributor

Noah cadence drives up the wall, good grief young man is there some reason you speech pluses and never flows...

Yes that wig today looked hideous

Honored Contributor

Oh, goody!  Looks like Neil has been found out.  I'm sure he's got a good lie ready.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Wow!  When did Dylan hook up with Sage?  I thought it was either Nick's or Gabe's baby?  I don't watch everday either so I guess I missed that.  Sage is responsible for Adam assuming "Gabe Bingham's" idenity so she could get her part of the Bingham estate.  Wait till Nick finds out about that lie and deception.

I can't wait until everyone finds out about Neil.  It looked like today he is beginning to panic.  Good.

I guess I am in the minority but I thought Nikki looked cute today with the waves and curls.  I like her hair this length for a change.  It's still long enough that she can style it several different ways. 

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Wow!  When did Dylan hook up with Sage?  I thought it was either Nick's or Gabe's baby?  I don't watch everday either so I guess I missed that.  Sage is responsible for Adam assuming "Gabe Bingham's" idenity so she could get her part of the Bingham estate.  Wait till Nick finds out about that lie and deception.

I can't wait until everyone finds out about Neil.  It looked like today he is beginning to panic.  Good.

I guess I am in the minority but I thought Nikki looked cute today with the waves and curls.  I like her hair this length for a change.  It's still long enough that she can style it several different ways. 

Hulagirl mispoke, I believe, Kentucky woman.  It is supposed to be Nick's baby but I have to wonder if it is Adam/Gabe's baby.  Dylan is only involved with 'meds in the garbage' Sharon.

I didn't think Sharon's hair looked too bad either.  I just wish she'd stop slurring her speech as if she's been drinking.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Contributor

I love Y&R. Here is what I think is going to happen. Being that Sharon lost Dillons baby, I think she is going to go "off the wall" again and she will not get pregnant again and will try somehow to steal Sages' baby when it is born and try to pass it off as hers. I think Neil will be "found out" and arrested for Hillary's murder but being that they didn't find a body, she will come back somehow down the road. I think Nicki's hair looks like a wig. Looks fake. Stay tuned for the Sharon baby stealing though. I really think that is what's going to happen.

Respected Contributor

Poor, poor Dylan.  He should have left town with Avery.  It appears the wheels are about to come off Sharon's bus.......again.

Honored Contributor

Sage doesn't really bother me that much .....   I think she's genuinely happy to be in love and married to Nick .... who wouldn't be happy with that?    

I feel sorry for Gabe ..... and I'm afraid Chelsea is going to slip and call him ADAM .....   yikes.