Esteemed Contributor

OMG Anybody watch? I love this show!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Re: How To Get Away With Murder

OMG!

Best.  Show.  Ever!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma_2_2 wrote:

OMG!

Best.  Show.  Ever!!!!!!

I know right? I won't post the shocker, but OMG can you believe it? I can't wait for next Thursday.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

There are so many twists and turns in this show and just when things are a tiny bit clearer, BAM!  Something else unbelievable happens.  Wow!  Yes, betteb!  I can't wait till next week either.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for shocked emojiwow!

Honored Contributor

I DVRd it.  DH was home and awake and he's never watched it so there was no point in turning it on and subjecting him to it.  He wouldn't know what was going on and then I'd be inundated with his questions.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see any of that coming!  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Here's a problem I've always had, not with just this show, but all shows on TV these days.

I think it's good they have all people represented.  However, I have to wonder why it is that every time they have Gay couples on TV they show them immediately making out.

It isn't that it bothers me that they're making out I just think it's like they are playing to a stereotype that viewers expect to see.

Think about it.  You don't see two couples (usually) who are Hetero..s....ual immediately kissing so hard they are almost swallowing each other.  It just seems so (like I said, expected).  I cannot understand why they can't just have them (sometimes) act normal for a change.  I think it's unfair to Gays to always show them like that.

I understand it is done for shock (as in Analise) sp, but OK, now let's move on.  My guess is they'll make her Bi.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Here's a problem I've always had, not with just this show, but all shows on TV these days.

I think it's good they have all people represented.  However, I have to wonder why it is that every time they have Gay couples on TV they show them immediately making out.

It isn't that it bothers me that they're making out I just think it's like they are playing to a stereotype that viewers expect to see.

Think about it.  You don't see two couples (usually) who are Hetero..s....ual immediately kissing so hard they are almost swallowing each other.  It just seems so (like I said, expected).  I cannot understand why they can't just have them (sometimes) act normal for a change.  I think it's unfair to Gays to always show them like that.

I understand it is done for shock (as in Analise) sp, but OK, now let's move on.  My guess is they'll make her Bi.

Just reminds me that Famke Jansen played a trans gender female on ******/Tuck.

Honored Contributor

Still very confused about why Bonnie would kill Lila..........