Esteemed Contributor

Re: Honey Boo Boo's mother, June

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sugar Bear isn't married yet.  The wedding is coming up and June was given a dress by the kids (size 4).  Meanwhile, she is in so much pain from the skin surgery, that she doesn't even care about the wedding or the dress, etc.....

Sugar Bear's new g/f is twice the size that June ever was.  I think the wedding will be coming up in the next show.

@sophiamarie

They were married earlier this year. The current shows that they're showing now were filmed earlier.

Photos from their wedding posted 2/3/17 from People magazine:

http://people.com/tv/here-comes-honey-boo-boo-mike-sugar-bear-thompson-wedding-exclusive-photos/

@KingstonsMom  Thanks so much for the link.  I never would have thought to look it up.  LOL  Of course they would have gotten married by now.  Hmmm, I wonder if June was in attendance.  I'll bet she wasn't.

Honored Contributor

They showed part of her side on tv and she had a huge cut on her side/back. I assume this is where she had a breast lift. I had no idea a person would have to go through all that to have a lift. Yikes. Maybe the scar was from something else. 

Honored Contributor

colliemom4 wrote:

They showed part of her side on tv and she had a huge cut on her side/back. I assume this is where she had a breast lift. I had no idea a person would have to go through all that to have a lift. Yikes. Maybe the scar was from something else. 

Yeah, all those 'lift' type surgeries, and those for removing skin of course, leave ginormous scars.   

I watch Botched.  hehe - BTW, new season coming up soon.   Love Botched!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Yeah, all those 'lift' type surgeries, and those for removing skin of course, leave ginormous scars.   

I watch Botched.  hehe - BTW, new season coming up soon.   Love Botched!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt  I used to watch it too.  Dr. Nassif usually only does noses.  Dr. Dubrow does most of the other work.  June had a lot of skin removed at one time, including the breast lift.  She had a lot of "duplicity" in the stomach area.  She was in so much pain that she said she wasn't going to have her "under chin" and arms done.  But, she'll change her mind.  After she heals some.

Honored Contributor

Has June had any dental work done? I seem to recall that she had a few broken or mishapen teeth.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Has June had any dental work done? I seem to recall that she had a few broken or mishapen teeth.

@JaneMarple  I don't think so.  They still look crooked and yellow to me.  Now, Sugar Bear needs dental work.  I don't think he has many up top.  If June has had work done, she needs to sue that dentist.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@JaneMarple  I don't think so.  They still look crooked and yellow to me.  Now, Sugar Bear needs dental work.  I don't think he has many up top.  If June has had work done, she needs to sue that dentist.  JMO

@sophiamarie Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

These  people represent trash to me. Weight loss does not clean up the stench or the filth. 

Respected Contributor

They say June is a size 4 but the finale will show how she looks today.  Wendy Williams saw a picture of her but can't show us until the show is over. June will be on Wendy's show in 2 weeks. Wendy is on a 2 week vacation so by then June's show will be over. Wendy said you will not believe how good June looks.

Trusted Contributor

@sissel wrote:

They say June is a size 4 but the finale will show how she looks today.  Wendy Williams saw a picture of her but can't show us until the show is over. June will be on Wendy's show in 2 weeks. Wendy is on a 2 week vacation so by then June's show will be over. Wendy said you will not believe how good June looks.

@sissel  No matter how many surgeries June has, she will never  look good !!