Esteemed Contributor

Holy Cow, that Mother on Dr Phil, Mon& Tues

Has some serious mental issues.  Her poor daughter and the father.  This is a good lesson to know who you invite into your bed and always practice birth control!!  She is nuts!  Even Dr Phil was frustrated.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy Cow, that Mother on Dr Phil, Mon& Tues

I caught a small portion of today's show where she was saying Powerade was dangerous. 

Frequent Contributor

Omg! She is a whack a doodle! She has serious issues! I've never seen Dr Phil so frustrated

Honored Contributor

She couldn't sing worth a ^^^^ either. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

How did it end.  Did he offer her some help???  I noticed that her voice kept changing.  First she was kind of whispering and then her voice cleared up.  Very strange indeed.  Calling CPS because her child sounded "dehydrated?"    ?????

Honored Contributor

She is a total nutjob. She's seriously psycho. I felt like slapping the cr * p out of her through the TV LOL! She can't sing and she wouldn't know the truth if she met it in the road. She'll continue on her crazy ways the rest of her life.

And all that nonsense about folowing her lawyer's directions and not producing the evidence requested numerous times. That poor girl would be better of never being anywhere near her!

Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for the new wife. She sure stepped in a cow patty field.

I'd kept walking who needs that grief.

Respected Contributor

I agree, whe was a nut job.   She should never be allowed to be around that child.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

How did it end.  Did he offer her some help???  I noticed that her voice kept changing.  First she was kind of whispering and then her voice cleared up.  Very strange indeed.  Calling CPS because her child sounded "dehydrated?"    ?????

Dr Phil didn't offer her any help because she wouldn't even listen to his advice.

She has a serious mental problem and needs help.  I don't feel she should have any visitation with her daughter, it has to be so damaging for the daughter.

Respected Contributor

I grew up without a father from the age of 8. I agree with you about her not having visitation with her daughter but they could be very harmful. Hopefully, she will get help. I doubt it but then maybe, she could then have supervised visits. The child loses with a mother like her.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.