Trusted Contributor

Has anyone seen the new Jason Bourne movie?

A friend asked me to go next weekend!  I loved some of the previous movies but heard this one isn't so good.  If you've seen it, please let me know what you think!  

Given the name of the main character I am thinking I should just see it regardless, however, I would be curious what everyone else thought.

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the new Jason Bourne movie?

Not as good as the others......

Trusted Contributor

I saw it the weekend it opened and liked it a lot.  It had plenty of action and the chase scene on the Las Vegas strip was amazing.  There haven't been any other movies this summer that I have even thought about seeing.  I am wondering about the new Ben Hur movie, but it has poor reviews.

Trusted Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I saw it the weekend it opened and liked it a lot.  It had plenty of action and the chase scene on the Las Vegas strip was amazing.  There haven't been any other movies this summer that I have even thought about seeing.  I am wondering about the new Ben Hur movie, but it has poor reviews.

I wanted to see Ben Hur too but am scared off a bit from those reviews.  I think I will go to the Bourne one, however, despite some it's not so great reviews!!  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I am wondering about the new Ben Hur movie, but it has poor reviews.

The reviews were so bad, I bet the movie will be shown on HBO in 3-6 months! Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

We've seen all of the Bourne movies and recently saw the latest one and we really enjoyed it! 

Super Contributor

It was definitely my least favorite of the Bourne movies. It's a lot of chasing and shooting. I actually fell asleep! 

Regular Contributor

It was pretty good. I liked that it left things wide open for another one.
Honored Contributor

I saw it the first day it came out....I love all of the Bourne movies.  I thought it was great!  I might see it again.

Honored Contributor

This one had less talk and strategy and more action, but I liked it.   As someone else mentioned, the ending left it open for future movies.  

I also noticed that Matt Damon is a producer on this one .... and I may be mistaken, but there were a couple of the stunts that might have been  done by a stunt double.  JMO, of course.    

I've loved all the Bourne movies.