Honored Contributor

I wanted to watch Bones but the channel has been dropped by my comcast cable. I could always get Fox Tv up until today.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Comcast dropped Fox TV?

@151949 wrote:

I wanted to watch Bones but the channel has been dropped by my comcast cable. I could always get Fox Tv up until today.

I still have Fox 5  in NJ. Comcast sometimes moves channels around. You may want to check your last month bill. They usually post changes.

You can login to your account online. There is a program guide.

Honored Contributor

no problems here.....we still have our fox station.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I looked at the program guide and it still listed Fox on that channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I still have it, no problems.

Esteemed Contributor

I have Comcast at my house in NJ .... they mess up on a regular basis .. today you have a channel & tomorrow it's gone even though you should have it .... call them & they will fix the problem .... I always thought that Time Warner Cable was bad but, Comcast is worse!!!! .... now that TWC is Spectrum In NY I think Spectrum is trying to beat Comcast at being the worst!!!!

Honored Contributor

Can anyone do a spoiler and give me the cliff notes version of what happened in last night's show.

Honored Contributor

When I called comcast to reset my box they told me a website where I could watch Bones for free so I saw it there.And they fixed whatever was wrong with the TV box.

Esteemed Contributor

Cam got married.  Angela is pregnant.  Murder charges and sentence of life dropped for Zach, but he must serve the remaining 13 months of his aiding the murderer.  The Jeffersonian was blown up with Brennan, Booth, Hodgins and Angela still inside.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

When I called comcast to reset my box they told me a website where I could watch Bones for free so I saw it there.And they fixed whatever was wrong with the TV box.

Did they make you troubleshoot it yourself first?

I once had an ongoing problem with Verizon Fios and after 3 weeks of it happening every few days I told them I was done doing their job and not troubleshooting it myself anymore as it obviously wasn't a long term solution to fixing the problem and if they weren't going to send a tech out I was canceling the contract and going back to the cable company.