Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@truffle... we did not watch it on tv... I watched it on computer this morning... I started a thread.
Loved Coldplay music and the "montage" during the last three minutes... shed a tear for Whitney, too!

SB PHOTO 4.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoGTDEPfAyg

Yes this is what I was referring to in my post. It was nice to see Whitney in the montage. I thought the montage was the best part of half time.

Honored Contributor
@Nightowlz... ITA... the montage was a fabulous idea! I need to get the name of that Coldplay song.. with Chris Martin!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I thought Coldplay was way out of their element and never should have been the headlining band.  They have 1 hit song and even that is horrible IMO.

I thought Bruno Mars was fabulous and he and Beyonce together were great. Bey on her own was awful.  At the end when the 3 were together, Coldplay should have left the stage.   

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@Nightowlz... ITA... the montage was a fabulous idea! I need to get the name of that Coldplay song.. with Chris Martin!

Here is Coldplay's set list from half time:

1. Viva La Vie
2. Paradise
3. Adventure of a Lifetime
4. Fix You

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor
@Lyttlewyng... thank you for the names of those songs!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

It was very pelvicky....bordering on thrustgusting to me.

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch the football, but I did turn on the halftime show. I think Bruno Mars is a great entertainer & he is wicked cute. I'm not a fan of Coldplay or Beyonce, but I thought they did what they do, very well. I loved the whole spectacle of all of the "flowers" & colors.I thought it was fun & family appropriate & a little something for most everyone.

Honored Contributor

I never watch the half-time shows because I don't enjoy that type of noise. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 @LTT1  I like the way you guys think.  I like all of those songs.  

I've never care much for Biance.  I like some of her songs, but I don't think she's 'all that' (but then I'm a female...Ha).

I thought it was very entertaining and enjoyed it.

Esteemed Contributor

Loved Bruno .....wish it was just him during half time....Beyonce didn't seem as good as she usually performs.....and Coldplay....as someone else posted...they seemed out of their element.....