Esteemed Contributor

Now we know it is not Asher who is dead.  I think he is a great actor, glad he is not dead.

Never liked the pathetic character of Oliver (too bad he isn't under the sheet), it makes no sense that he broke up with Connor, tired of that storyline.

Laurel and Wes just jumped into that relationship, it needed more development, IMO.

But still LOVING the show!!

Honored Contributor

I think that Laurel and Wes slept together before....I think that Laurel is so pretty....I like she and Wes together...What is Mikaela's background, I wonder?Yes it was very good last night, and I am glad Nate told Annalise that he was dating the other woman, so that Annalise wouldn't be as hurt....So in two weeks we find out who is dead, and then it is off until when? First of the year?

Honored Contributor

Yes, Wes & Laural have slept together before.  I bet next season it's going to be...."who's the baby daddy."

Speaking of Wes, when did he start looking yummy & toned? Smiley Very Happy

Michaela Pratt's background has not really been explored.  Season 2, she revealed she is adopted.  Well, now it appears she has a caucasian mother (biological or adoptive?) who apparently steals.  Maybe she's a junkie,  grifter, someone born on the wrong side of the tracks or all of the above.

Michaela is NOT rich or high society.  She's an over achiever human chameleon.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

You know in real life, Wes is British, he loses his accent for this role.......I saw him on a talk show before, very interesting young man!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

You know in real life, Wes is British, he loses his accent for this role.......I saw him on a talk show before, very interesting young man!

His father is a British Actor, and his mom is a Brazilian Physician....

Honored Contributor

Wes from his Harry Potter years...

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at Fri, Oct 28, 2016-6.45.48 PM.pngSmiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I'm still not following this show 100%, confusing with the back and forth timelines, but it's still interesting.

So Laurel is one of the fire victims. I think Nate is the other. Remember Annalise left him that drunken message, I think he got the message and went over to her house. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

I am not sure who the person who died is. It could be Wes, Connor, Nate or Frank. 

What i I think is crazy is why was Annalise arrested at the scene. How can the police and fire dept be sure that it was arson or murder without an investigation. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

I am not sure who the person who died is. It could be Wes, Connor, Nate or Frank. 

What i I think is crazy is why was Annalise arrested at the scene. How can the police and fire dept be sure that it was arson or murder without an investigation. 

@lenapecci- I think it is one of the above too....Wes was with Laurel, last seen but he seems essential to the program....why would they both be in Annalise's home?  

Laurel could have lured Frank there and Bonnie states "he wants to come home".

We were led to believe that maybe it's Conner as no one can find him but Annalise wouldn't be that emotional over him...so I thought about excluding Conner at this point...but then, there is someone who betrays Annalise and he is the likely candidate so revenge? 

i initially thought it was Nate ....but does Annalise really feel that much for him? Or maybe jealous re the DA?  Her strong emotion an act? 

She truly only cares for Wes...so if her emotional state is not an act....it's Wes but I hope not...

but, there is more than meets the eye re Frank and Annalise; he may have been murdered

Honored Contributor

I don't think it is Frank or Wes, both are too important to the storyline and too important in Annalise's life..It could be Connor, his storyling is pretty weak these days, or it could be Eve........