Trusted Contributor

HTGAWM--discussion and spoilers

At the end of tonight's show when Annalise was talking with Wes in her room, did that conversation really happen or was she imagining it like the scene with the baby immediately afterwards?  I'm a little bit confused about what's real and what's not at this point.  Guess in time everything will make sense.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HTGAWM--discussion and spoilers

well...that was an interesting episode.  I actually don't know what to say about it - I guess we found out why Asher was at the police station that they teased us with so long ago.

To answer your question, I'm going to say he was there.  And, her chasing him is what prompted thoughts of the baby.  Of course, woudln't be surprised to find out I'm wrong too.

What baby is this?  Wes/Christophe?  Or Annalise's baby - SHE WAS PREGNANT 10 YEARS AGO!  What happaned to the baby?  And, if somebody's mother just dies, why change your name?

I guess I'm left wondering if she really was bleeding while at the courthouse.  I thought she was.  But, your question (and her being back to normal next week!) makes me wonder if that too was imagined.

Why was Bonnie drugging her?  When you look at everything in context, not sure I understand everyone's motivations this week.  

LIke you said, guess we'll find out soon enough.  Happy it's back on.

Esteemed Contributor

That was confusing, even more so since it has been so long since the last episode.

I can't remember what Asher did in the last episode.  Where did they put the assistant DA's dead body?

Nate drugged Catherine, why??

I assume Annalise's baby died, perhaps she promised Wes's mother that she would always keep an eye on him?

OY!!

Respected Contributor

I was confused.  I was thinking that Wes was Annalise's baby.  I have to watch it again.  Its been off so long, they should have showed the last eposode last week to refresh our memory.

Honored Contributor

I have been confused with this show since it began in 2014, I am so done with it, I cant waste my time watching something that leaves me clueless.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I may not stick with this show too much longer.  I think it's way too hard to follow.  It's just not that enjoyable to me anymore.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau