Honored Contributor

My guess is that they really wanted to have the time to finish the Diana storyline that they started with her birth so Black Claw was phased out of air time. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Here's the description for the season finale:

"In the series finale, Nick must look to his ancestors for strength to save the world from a terrifying end as he faces off against a seemingly unbeatable foe. At the Spice Shop, Monroe, Rosalee and Eve search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard and Adalind try to keep Diana and baby Kelly safe as the threat has its eyes set on the children."

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Seems like that a lot to have happen in just 1 hour.....I think it seems 'rushed'.  I hope not!  It makes me sad to think about it ending.

Why are they ending it?  Not enough viewers?  Good grief!  It's a lot better than Two Broke Girls and some of the other junk on TV these days!

That actress who plays Diana is relly talented.  She has a weird look though.  I'm surprised they let her do some of the scary stuff being a kid.

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

In the future please use the Spoiler feature and cover the part characters die. I'm only ten minutes into (Pacific time) it and it's a commercial son I check forum topics and you can't help but see it because the first sentence shows.

So sorry ,  I felt by posting as a spoiler anyone that didn't see the dhow yet ould not open.  I don't know how to use spoiler feature,  didn't know there was one.  

@KittyGalore thanks! I did suspect they'd kill off characters this late, just when I read All Forum Topics, the first sentence shows whether i opened the thread or not. 

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

I think Nick is going to use the stick to revive Wu and then use it on Hank. While using it on Hank, the devil will come over to Nick and Nick will stab the devil with the stick killing it.

Or maybe Trubel will show up and the force of 2 Grimms will kill the devil?  So many options. Woman LOL

Next week is only an hour finale. I was hoping for a 2 hour finale.

Great show, sorry it's going off but have enjoyed it for this long. 

@lainey1

My thoughts exactly!  I was screaming when they killed these 2!  I love everyone on the show!  I am hoping that this is what happens! 

I don't see why they could not have given them a  2 hour finale!  There is just so much going on and so much to tie up.  If they do.  

I just can't imagine not having this show to watch.  it is just so imaginiative.  All the main characters are like a family to each other.  Love them all!!!  

Still so sad about Juliet/Eve.  I really felt that she and Nick would get back together.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Seems like that a lot to have happen in just 1 hour.....I think it seems 'rushed'.  I hope not!  It makes me sad to think about it ending.

Why are they ending it?  Not enough viewers?  Good grief!  It's a lot better than Two Broke Girls and some of the other junk on TV these days!

That actress who plays Diana is relly talented.  She has a weird look though.  I'm surprised they let her do some of the scary stuff being a kid.

@Annabellethecat66

Yes, it seems like they are rushing to get all of this stuff in.  

I totally agree -- there are so many lousy shows on t.v. that they just keep renewing.

I never felt that Grimm got the attention or acclaim that it should have.  Wonderful story lines, wonderful actors, terrific interaction between the characters.  

I will be crying when I watch the last episode!  I can't imagine how it is all going to end!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

The makeup people are amazing, just amazing!  I don't understand why someone doesn't do a special on just the people who create these monsters.....

It would be so much fun to watch them transform the people.  It would also be nice for them to get credit for what they do.

I am a big fan of Supernatural.  This show reminds me a little of Spernatural except the monsters are much here here.

It doesn't seem like the show, itself, gets the recognition it deserves.

I'll bet you if they put this show on during the weekend, it would really fly.  Ever notice how there is nothing good to watch on Saturday nights?  They put all of the shows on at the same time....I understand the theory but I don't think it flies anymore.  People's life-style changes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Just wrote a meaty reply, then my pinkie hit a key and I wass back to my desktop.

Suggestion:  Please try to watch "Face-Off" on SyFy channel on Tuesday at 9 pm.  This is an abbreviated series of weekly competitions, where creature and make-up artists are each given the same assignment to create, let's say, a farie that lives in the forest - and it must LOOK like it lives in the forest.  Others might be post-apocalyptic humans, robots, etc.  It's been really, really fun watching this each season.  I'm in awe of the skills and imaginations all of the artists have. 

Esteemed Contributor

There IS so much garbage on TV it's ridiculous.  "Grimm" is the only program I watch on NBC, so once it's off, that's it for NBC in my house.  Such trash on that channel.

I'd really like to know what the real reason was for canceling the show.  I mean the REAL reason, not the junk they're releasing to the press.

As a person who watches less and less TV, I'm in the market for something new and innovative.  Bring back shows I used to love that aren't being shown already somewhere else.  Loved "Nash Bridges."  Heard it was aired on WGN.  Not my version of WGN.  I won't rant any longer.

And, yes, losing our two guys, boom, boom, on Friday night was like shocking. I must have held my breath for an entire minute - just couldn't believe it.

And I agree with whoever said that the last episode deserved 2 hours.  For sure!!!

Honored Contributor

I just got caught up with this yesterday. I'm betting the reason our monster guy is at the police station is to collect the stick. Nick will likely pull out the stick to save Wu and Hank then monster guy will take it from Nick (hopefully after it revives the other two) and go after the children next. They've dusted Diana with whatever it was to shield her, but not the baby, so the monster guy can still track him. I suspect we'll have a big climatic showdown at the cabin with all of the characters united against the big guy.

We'll have the smart character in our spice shop owner with her potion to weaken the monster, then our powerful characters in Truble and Nick, Diana, her mother and the other available wesen all converging on the monster at once to defeat him. They showed Nick picking up an old looking ax from his tools, so I'm guessing the plan might be to chop up the stick to destroy the monster's power then destroy the monster. My best guess is that once he's destroyed, the wesen will all revert back to human like Eve did. His using the stick to make it into a snake to attack people makes it vulnerable to attack if he tries that again. Cut the snake up and you cut up the stick. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!