Respected Contributor

Grimm: 1/30 episode (spoilers)

That was awesome! I really think Juliet needs to level with Nick. He is not going to kill her or leave her. Anytime anyone messes with her, I think that is a bad idea. I was thinking that Bitsy must be having so much fun with this story line. Thanks show for a shirtless Sean Renard.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Grimm: 1/30 episode (spoilers)

Big Grimm fan here. Great episode. I'm surprised she wouldn't confide in Nick. Not that I'm complaining. The more airtime Sean gets, the better.

Respected Contributor

They've really stepped up the writing this year, I think. I wonder if they brought in some new ones. it was really freaky that Sean started bleeding from his wounds.
Valued Contributor

All I've got to say is YIKES!!! What a great season so far!

Honored Contributor

This show just gets better and better. Last weeks episode was great.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I was disappointed in that one. I think it was a fill in for what is going to happen to J and N.

It was as they used to say on the X-Files a ""stand alone"".

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/4/2015 ncascade said:

I was disappointed in that one. I think it was a fill in for what is going to happen to J and N.

It was as they used to say on the X-Files a "stand alone".

I don't mind a stand alone episode at all and thought the same, when we used to watch X-Files. The deal with X-Files is that they had 4 different story plots running at one time. I loved the stand alone episode about roaches. So funny!

Though I'm relatively new to Grimm, I'm sure I'll enjoy the stand alones when they come along.

Honored Contributor

I'm betting on tonight's episode when the bounty hunter tries to kill Nick by using Juliet as a hostage that the Hexenbeist in Juliet will emerge to save Nick just when it looks hopeless for him. I suspect that's where the writers are leading us. We'll find out tonight.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!