Honored Contributor

Grey's Anatomy-Season Finale -SPOILERS!

I am so glad that April had a healthy baby, and that all turned out well.I am sad to see Callie leave the show, but I understand wanting to try different things,I hope she is successful, but I did read that Shona Rimes said she always has a family there.It will be interesting to see if all goes well with Amelia's wedding...What did you all think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy-Season Finale -SPOILERS!

Are we sure Callie is leaving??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Are we sure Callie is leaving??

Yes it was on Good Morning America this morning.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After last night I was hoping that Callie and Arizona would get back together. Loved Bailey and Ben at the end when she told him he saved 2 lives. Jo has a lot of splaining to do to Alex!!!  I was cringing when April was screaming in pain, her performance last nite was Emmy worthy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Read 2 versions of the finale were shot.  In one Callie died.  When  this was leaked the public was not happy so the end was reshot.  Faithful viewers were tired of death in the season finale.

Jo being married to a super charismatic abuser and living under a false name is a bit far-fetched.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

After last night I was hoping that Callie and Arizona would get back together. Loved Bailey and Ben at the end when she told him he saved 2 lives. Jo has a lot of splaining to do to Alex!!!  I was cringing when April was screaming in pain, her performance last nite was Emmy worthy.

I agree about the cesarian scene, it was brutally realistic.  As for the acting, Shonda does not hire bad actors.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am so glad that April had a healthy baby, and that all turned out well.I am sad to see Callie leave the show, but I understand wanting to try different things,I hope she is successful, but I did read that Shona Rimes said she always has a family there.It will be interesting to see if all goes well with Amelia's wedding...What did you all think?

I'm stuck on Gray's and have missed very few episodes.  It is weird that the actors who leave do not find success elsewhere.  I never watched St. Elsewhere as I was still working full time then and had too much to do at night to be able to watch TV, but as far as I'm concerned no other medical show can match Gray's.

I do see the end coming though but I don't think it will be with Gray permanently hooking up with anyone.  I like the new doc, but my bet is she will never marry him.  I don't think anyone can replace McDreamy in her heart.  Plus she's too strong for any man.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Just happened to see a snipette on Callie this morning. I am amazed that she's leaving, but a lot of the characters have. But I wish them well, I don't see them in other things much, but maybe it's their choices. Character actors though want to play different characters. Makes sense to me.

Honored Contributor

I agree, where are Sandra Oh, Patrick Dempsey and Katherine Heigl these days?? Ellen Pompeo is smart for hanging sround, so are Justin Chambers and Chandra Wilson. .

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I agree, where are Sandra Oh, Patrick Dempsey and Katherine Heigl these days?? Ellen Pompeo is smart for hanging sround, so are Justin Chambers and Chandra Wilson. .

I saw Katherine Heigl in a cat litter commercial the other day.  Yes, cat litter.  She's highly obnoxious from what I've read.