Trusted Contributor

Re: Great British Baking Show

@gardenman Flora is my favorite too.  DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman

Do you know if they have cookbooks available for each season?

Trusted Contributor

@butterfly123 if you go to Amazon they have several cookbooks based on the shows...They look interesting..also if you do a google search for recipes for the shows they do have them online...DW

Honored Contributor

Thank you @dancingwoman

Honored Contributor

Just a heads up for those watching on Friday nights, it's Friday night. On tonight's episodes (at least in the Philly market) we see "game pie" in the first episode and "choux masterpieces" in the second episode.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

On last night's show, someone mentioned Mary's cook book.  She has a TON.

And she's 81.  I didn't think she was that old.  And she is BUSY.  I just looked at her Facebook page and she has a line of food, too.

Rock on, Mary!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I hated to see the fireman - Matt - leave!  I really like that the constants stop to help each other...even though they are competing against each other...true sportsmanship!!

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I hated to see the fireman - Matt - leave!  I really like that the constants stop to help each other...even though they are competing against each other...true sportsmanship!!

I hate to see any of them go.  Matt's expressions during his critiques or confessionals were priceless.

Did I say, I LOVE this show?

Trusted Contributor

I also really like this show.  It airs on Sat nights here.  The person that left this week was IMO the right one.  The one lady that yells "bake" at the beginning drives me a bit nuts when she yells that.  I think it was last year that I really wanted Ruby to win but she didn't.

Honored Contributor

Another Friday, another reminder that the Great British Baking Show is on tonight. Locally we're only getting one episode tonight, the chocolate episode.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!