Honored Contributor

Gray's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

I used to watch this show every week, then I stopped and started (you get the idea).  I recently started again, but missing now and then.  Phew!  even I had trouble following what I just said!

Anyway, I can't stand the guy Alex beat up...I don't like wimpy people, or those who always seem to be the victim.

What are some of you Grey fans thoughts?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gray's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

I just want Mer and Alex to end up together in the end. 

Probably dreaming but I think they have always belonged together

Respected Contributor

I totally agree! Somehow I think we're not supposed to like him! I never did before the fight! Of course, he was trying to do something good for Wilson! Honestly, I've never liked her, either! I think Merridith should hook up with Alex! It won't happen as they eare just special "friends"! I'm also getting sick of Baily! Her "Holier than thou" attitude, especially with her husband is sickening! The newlyweds are made for each other! Good job,  there! Kepler is getting on my last nerve, too! First, naming the sweet little girl Harriet when there are such beautiful strong names out there seems just like her! Then, insisting on doing it all by herself is just being stupid! Her ex hubby is no prize, either! His mother runs him! She is true type cast! That's what a real mil can be! If April does remarry him, there will be a true minage a  trois! Why are the writers changing everybody? The former "chief" is now a wimp! As is Baily's hubby! Then, the newlyweds aren't anything like their original characters! Merridith and Alex are the only ones who even resemble their original characters! It's time for new med students! The characters are losing the plot!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I like DeLuca ,I always have. He is the victim here, he had the ****** beaten out of him, for trying to be a good guy. Alex is an interesting character, but so much baggage. Jo needs to stand up for herself, and tell her story.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I like DeLuca but have a special place in my heart for Alex.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I used to watch this show every week, then I stopped and started (you get the idea).  I recently started again, but missing now and then.  Phew!  even I had trouble following what I just said!

Anyway, I can't stand the guy Alex beat up...I don't like wimpy people, or those who always seem to be the victim.

What are some of you Grey fans thoughts?  

Honestly,  I don't like the new shows....I have re-watched the old shows now at least 10 time,  (they just show up to when Yang left) and I could watch them 10 more times and still enjoy them very much....but the last 3 yrs. I am not injoying....I will watch it to the last show, but the new ones,  Maggie, Joe, Edwards, Amelia and the new guy that Meredith slept with, Riggs and Deluca all get on my last nerve....there is not ONE that I like.  And they have changed Bailey way too much,  she should not be Chief...I still really like Jackson, but wish April would just be nice to him and want them back together.....

The show needs more medical patients and cases,  and forget being just like a daytime soap opera.....it also needs some comic relief like Yang had, she was so funny, in her dry sense of a way.....Hunt & Amelia have 0 chemistry in my opinion...and they are making Meredith look old and pale and sickly...

Alex is a time bomb walking, always has been.....if they could just have him be a decent guy for once...that would be nice.....

I so like Lexie as Mer's sister,  this Maggie is a pain in the butt.....she act like a Freshman in High School....

Honored Contributor

Am I the only person bothered by the way these Dr supposedly get so excited every time someone gets hurt?  They fight over who's going to fix them.....seems...sick to me...

Honored Contributor

All of those babies makes me wish I could hold and love one....and then give them back...Ha!  Wish my grandkids were young again....

The fun part of that is you can love them and give them back and know they think you are 'all that'.