Honored Contributor

This show is back on Netflix, I watched 2 episodes this afternoon and it was as funny as ever. I love seeing older women portrayed as funny and still capable .🌻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love this show!‼💯

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to know its back! I so enjoyed this show.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this show.  I think Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin look fantastic!  Can't wait for the new season to start; I believe it comes back in May.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I love this show.  I think Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin look fantastic!  Can't wait for the new season to start; I believe it comes back in May.

@Citrine1@The new season starts today.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Citrine1@The new season starts today.

Seriously?  Oh geeze I could have sworn it was May.  Oh well, thank you so much for that info @QVCkitty1!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I've been hanging on to the email from Netflix for a couple of weeks so I don't forget about this.    So glad it's back.

Love both of them.   Love the show.

Probably won't get to new season right away but once I start watching I end up going through the season in pretty quick order.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy this show.  Even marked it on my calendar!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the reminder. I absolutely love this show. I was so disappointed when the season ended. Can't wait to get started watching again. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I've been hanging on to the email from Netflix for a couple of weeks so I don't forget about this.    So glad it's back.

Love both of them.   Love the show.

Probably won't get to new season right away but once I start watching I end up going through the season in pretty quick order.

@chickenbutt, I did the same thing! I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one. Smiley Happy