Honored Contributor

Sunday is the premiere of the show on CBS. Unless you plan on subscribing or already subscribe to CBS All Access, don't bother watching. The first episode is free to hook you, then you'll have to pay to see the rest of the series.

Esteemed Contributor

Rip off.  Don't tell me network programming is trying to charge us now.  Hope this bad CBS idea dies quickly.

Super Contributor

I'm going to wait for the library DVD versions.

Honored Contributor

I actually think the name of this new series is The Good Fight.

Honored Contributor

Beyond irritated that this is on their pay, all access app. 

I just signed up for their free, 7 day trial. I'll watch the first episode for free and decide then if I want to continue. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

If your cable has ON DEMAND you don't have to pay for it.  This has all been discussed this past week on the same subject but called something like CBS All Access.....

Valued Contributor

CBS All Access has been around for awhile ~ it's where they had Big Brother Over the Top last season.

It's over-priced and the commercials are annoying as heck ~ you can upgrade for an additional charge.

I decided to not reward CBS for their lousy app & have instead subscribed to Acorn TV ~ no commercials and it's $5 a month ~ well worth it for the selection.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

If your cable has ON DEMAND you don't have to pay for it.  This has all been discussed this past week on the same subject but called something like CBS All Access.....

I have On Demand, but I thought I was only able to watch shows that were on network TV, not something that is exclusive to their paid streaming.

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I have On Demand, but I thought I was only able to watch shows that were on network TV, not something that is exclusive to their paid streaming.

Yes, you're right. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the ON DEMAND feature, I don't know where that idea came from.

Trusted Contributor

I would love to watch this new series but there's no way I'm paying CBS a monthly fee on top of the money I already pay for cable.