Honored Contributor

Golden Globes 2/28

[ Edited ]

Begins at 7 ET on nbc, with what I would assume is a virtual Red Carpet. Show is hosted by Tina fey and Amy Poehler. Very few movies this year, so mostly TV and streaming. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love Tina and Amy! I will be watching. 

Honored Contributor

On the Today show this morning they said that the winners would accept their awards virtually.  That gave me the impression that no one would actually be at an awards ceremony.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I usually love the award shows, but I've seen so few of what's nominated, that I'm iffy about watching. Especially if there's no red carpet or fashions to critique. I heard some time ago that Tina and Amy will actually be on different coasts - anyone else hear that?

Respected Contributor

I thought I heard on ET last night that there would be no red carpet. I won't be watching as would think that i woulnd't know who most of those people are or seen what they are in. The only one I've heard of is Amanda Seyfried because she's been on the local news as she grew up in the area.

Honored Contributor

I'll pass. Not interested in more 'virtual' anything and Tina and Amy are old news...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

No interest here. And Tina and Amy's "act" got old a long time ago. I avoid them whenever possible.

Honored Contributor

I do not watch any award shows but I do enjoy Tina and Amy ,they make me laugh.  For that I might check in.

Honored Contributor

I will be interested in reading a list of the winners the following Monday.  I've heard that the Golden Globes can be an indicator to who might win at the Emmys.

Esteemed Contributor

I started a thread too.  No big deal right?  If I remember its on, and tune in it will be for reasons other than the show itself.  I'm nosey: want to see if they don't go so lavish; what and how many movies can win (since there weren't that many released in the theaters) and fashion.

As far as the hosts they are comediennes, right?  That's ok with me.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life