Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of October 10

Robert fears Anna is in over her head

GH Spoilers for the week of October 10, 2022 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of October 10, 2022.

A body is discovered

Jordan comes to a conclusion

Loved ones gather to say goodbye to Brando

Gladys gives Sonny something to think about

Sonny makes an appeal to Michael

Ava offers Sonny some advice

Sam is determined to help Spinelli

Dante hopes Dex can shed some light on things

Josslyn puts Dex in the hot seat

Michael and Cameron are on the same page

Britt pays Cody a visit

Cody is all ears when Britt talks about the past

Mac and Felicia fill Scott in about Cody

Things go awry for Anna

Robert fears Anna is in over her head

Lucy corners Anna

Victor changes plans

Victor has an offer for Valentin

Trina opens up to Ava

A shocked Nikolas is momentarily frozen

Nikolas gains the advantage

Carly pleads her case to the Jacksonville City Council

Bobbie wants to know what Carly has been up to

Carly is caught by surprise

T.J. has a talk with Nina

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Curtis keeping a secret?  No way!  I don't believe it, lol.

Seriously, I suppose that's not in the same category as Trina being his child but I don't see any reason why he couldn't tell Portia.  Does Portia know about his arrangement with Mrs. Wu either?

I actually like Curtis a lot, he's a good guy and VERY easy on the eyes to boot, but he has been on a big soap box lately about truth and secrets,  so I couldn't resist ragging him a little. I know the show is setting up the Trina reveal to be more dramatic. Portia is a goober, she ought to just tell him. 

@BeckiWV  I don't think Curtis is keeping a secret. Well he is which I'll address below. Normally this isn't something he would think about mentioning until or unless someone challenged/questioned him about his actions. Then it would seem he would let whomever [specifically ungrateful Trina] know that not only was he not trying to take over the role of her dad but he had discussed his concerns with her dad and they were in agreement.

To answer your question, no Portia doesn't know about  Curtis and WuWu/Selina. I wondered when Curtis reached out to make amends with Sonny if he did that because WuWu is insinuating herself more and more into all Savoy business. Curtis may need to deal with that sooner rather than later.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Ok, ladies......were you just swooning over Chase?????  The glitzy suit should have stayed in Vegas.  Please put him back with the PCPD.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the hook victims, with the exception of Brando, are all somehow involved with spawnie.  Since they had her tell Daddy about her plan to take down the Cassedines, I'm assuming she'll declare she is carrying Nik's baby.  And, she'll use that excuse for all it's worth.  Spawnie may prove to be a worthy adversary for Viktor.  

I agree with @mysoutherncomfort, Carly should take Spencer as her last name.  I also think she needs to go home and distance herself from Drew.

As for Noseybody Ninny, doesn't she have a magazine and a hotel to run?????  Yet, she's constantly lurking around the hospital and concocting gossip.  

When Selina's goon showed up with his bag of knives and was introduced as "Carver" did anyone else groan????  

I'm not buying the lounge lizard act they gave Chase. Get him out of there and back in his bath towel. The end of his Brook Lynn romance is soon to end if she lies to him and keeps him from getting his cop badge back. And I can't stand the replacement who was there on Thursday. 

Odd that Mikey didn't get flashbacks to what Sonny did to Mikey's biological father, AJ. It's a pattern with him. I loathe these tiny little guys with Napoleon complexes.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not really up on DNA, etc. Does anyone know if a DNA test would show which one would be the father if it's a father/ son thing. I realize that Nick and Spencer have different mothers, but does the test isolate the male characteristics?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If the predicted story of a pregnancy plays out for Evil E it will be a retread of Sonny/Morgan when Ava was pregnant with Avery. She shared that little tidbit with Sonny just as he was about to kill her. How ever they determined the paternity then, they will probably do the same now.

In retrospect the above happened in 2014 so there may have been some advancements in DNA testing since then.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Port Charles Gathers To Say Farewell To Brando

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Port Charles Gathers To Say Farewell To Brando

GH spoilers for Monday reveal sad goodbyes, another dead body, suspicious minds, and so much more. 

More Sadness For Sasha

Brando Corbin has been dead for a few weeks now in real-time, but his funeral finally takes place on Monday as his friends and family gather to say goodbye. Sonny Corinthos thinks it’s appropriate to have a beer while he eulogizes him because we guess that’s what Brando would have wanted. Sonny also gets a reminder from Gladys Corbin that we feel probably has something to do with Mike Corbin.

Meanwhile, the Port Charles Police Department discovers another body, and we assume it’s Oz Haggerty, as we saw him getting hooked. This causes Jordan Ashford to come to a startling realization. 

Joss Is Suspicious Of Dex

Dex Heller is not happy when Josslyn Jacks stops by to pay a visit. After all, Michael Corinthos told him to stay away from his sister for her own sake. When Dex tries to make Josslyn leave, and she argues with him, Dex tells her she sounds like Michael. Joss then wonders how he knows Michael so well to know they sound alike. Will Dex give away the game?

Victor Wants Answers

Victor Cassadine can’t understand why Nikolas Cassadine still seems nervous about divorcing Ava when his new silent goon, Valentin Cassadine, got a hold of Nikolas’s written confession about Esme — a confession for a crime he didn’t even commit. Little do they know Esme isn’t even dead. Nikolas doesn’t want to answer, but we can see Victor browbeating it out of him that Ava managed to get her dumb husband also to make a video confession that will live on the cloud forever. Victor certainly won’t be happy to learn they might be stuck with Ava in the family for a long, long time.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Ok, ladies......were you just swooning over Chase?????  The glitzy suit should have stayed in Vegas.  Please put him back with the PCPD.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the hook victims, with the exception of Brando, are all somehow involved with spawnie.  Since they had her tell Daddy about her plan to take down the Cassedines, I'm assuming she'll declare she is carrying Nik's baby.  And, she'll use that excuse for all it's worth.  Spawnie may prove to be a worthy adversary for Viktor.  

I agree with @mysoutherncomfort, Carly should take Spencer as her last name.  I also think she needs to go home and distance herself from Drew.

As for Noseybody Ninny, doesn't she have a magazine and a hotel to run?????  Yet, she's constantly lurking around the hospital and concocting gossip.  

When Selina's goon showed up with his bag of knives and was introduced as "Carver" did anyone else groan????  

I'm not buying the lounge lizard act they gave Chase. Get him out of there and back in his bath towel. The end of his Brook Lynn romance is soon to end if she lies to him and keeps him from getting his cop badge back. And I can't stand the replacement who was there on Thursday. 

Odd that Mikey didn't get flashbacks to what Sonny did to Mikey's biological father, AJ. It's a pattern with him. I loathe these tiny little guys with Napoleon complexes.

And the tough guy acting is so over the top horrible!

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I'm not really up on DNA, etc. Does anyone know if a DNA test would show which one would be the father if it's a father/ son thing. I realize that Nick and Spencer have different mothers, but does the test isolate the male characteristics?

I'm not up on DNA either, however, DNA shows many things and I believe most of all the "probability" factors.  In other words, the likely hood for instance of Nik being the daddy is _____percent. And for Spencer being the daddy is ____percent.  Now all we need is a 50-50 tie.  :womansurprised:

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

To answer your question, no Portia doesn't know about  Curtis and WuWu/Selina. 

I am giving a Gold Star to @Tique for her reference to Selina Wu as WuWu....Love it!  

⭐ Gold Star

WuWu, WuWu, chuga chuga, WuWu waiting for that train to arrive at the PC station.  

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Ok, ladies......were you just swooning over Chase?????  The glitzy suit should have stayed in Vegas.

Did y'all catch the oneliner Finn delivered seeing that outfit on his brother......"I wondered what happened to my shower curtain."  Cracked me up.