Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2016 Thread, Spoilers

Now that Steve Burton is leaving Y & R bring him back where he belongs. They can have Billy Miller back as he is no Jason.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/young-restless-star-steve-burton-set-exit-cbs-034511807.html

Come home Steve Burton!

Stay away Steve Burton!!  Sorry but I don't like that man on GH.  He's worse over on Y&R.  I wondered how long he would last after JFP got fired.  Guess he lost his pal and he's taking his toy box home again.  Smiley Sad

I agree.  He and Kelly Monaco together put me to sleep.  The only one worse than her with Steve Burton for me was Alicia Lee Willis (Courtney), my least favorite GH character...ever. 

I liked him as Jason Q with Karen.  I also liked him with Robin and as friends and sparring partners with Brenda.  I did not like his friendship with Carly (and still don't).  I always though he should go tell her to take a flying leap.  She is so pushy and bossy with him, ugh.  I know a lot of people like their friendship but I just never did.  

My favorite Jason pairing (with Steve Burton or Billy Miller) is, of course.....(gulp, I know I won't be popular for saying it, LOL) Elizabeth.  I thought she was great with both actors.  

Esteemed Contributor

Is it wrong that I wish Jason had been with Morgan at the car at the time of the

Spoiler
explosion?
Honored Contributor

OK ... Since no one wants Steve B back, I'll allow him to retire to my house.  I miss me some Stone Cold!  I only get to catch the show once in a blue moon, but ... He's better than this mess that's on now.  He would have taken out most of the cast and crazy story lines, saved the hospital, and gotten back to a couple of stories that we could follow.  Maybe even started a couple of new ones for us to look forward to.  LOL

I want Stone Cold, Finn and Roxy to fix the mess the writers are making.  Sonny ... take a vacation.  Get tanned and show us.  Carly ... go with Sonny and just take a drink.  Your gonna' need your MOJO back soon. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Another explosion!

Spoiler
Spoilers are saying that Sonny had Julian's car rigged to blow up.  Unfortunately Morgan was the one standing next to it at the time.  It is rumored that  Morgan's body will not be found and presumed dead.  Of course you never know with GH.  Sonny and Carly will have major problems over this which will give  Nelle a chance to swoop in and do her damage. 
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/young-restless-star-steve-burton-set-exit-cbs-034511807.html

Come home Steve Burton!

No such luck. I just read on another thread that Billy Miller re-signed with GH.  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

I don't want either Miller or Burton, both are weak actors imo.

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Come home Steve Burton!

No such luck. I just read on another thread that Billy Miller re-signed with GH.  Ugh.

Can't wait for Billy Miller to leave.  Would love to see Steve Burton back!  I liked Steve Burton with Sam.  They fit much better that Billy Miller and her.  I liked the personality of Stone Cold.

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Another explosion!

Spoiler
Spoilers are saying that Sonny had Julian's car rigged to blow up.  Unfortunately Morgan was the one standing next to it at the time.  It is rumored that  Morgan's body will not be found and presumed dead.  Of course you never know with GH.  Sonny and Carly will have major problems over this which will give  Nelle a chance to swoop in and do her damage. 

Oh please, no. Not another body disappearing. How many times has that happened on this show, though to be fair, most of them have been in a body of water. Either the authorities are the worst search and recovery people alive, or the currents in Port Charles must be killer. However, this is an explosion on dry land. WHY would they not be able to find the body or parts of it scattered around the scene. 

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Come home Steve Burton!

Wait! There's hope yet! Steve can return as the real Jason and Miller is just one of Helena'a ways to mess with everyone! See...Sam is preggers by the faux Jason! What a mess that would be! Then, Miller can be the twin Heather spoke of! It's a great way to get our Stone Cold back!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.