Esteemed Contributor

Re: I find iGeneral Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

@tucka wrote:

Ok, yes I think Carlos will be back,that way Anna won't be a murderer. Can't have that.,I do think Kiki will be Nina's daughter and also Franco will be her father.We know how the lab gets broken into all the time.Also I am liking Nina and Franco now ,they bring some comic relief to the show.

Carley is the worst mother on the show,she is always at sonny's house and she just loves his kid.But what about hers? Aparently for convience sake she is always with her dad in austraila. I feel sorry for annas grandaughter, she loses her mother twice,then her father is going to marry and she loves her,then mama comes back leaves again father loves sam now and she loves her but that will end when jake gets his memory back.That poor girl guess eventually she will be older and have emotional problems,yep another story to look forard to. Tucka.

-----------------------------------

I am kind of glad that particular actor/child is not on the show much. Did not like her character at all...the show is better off with her living in Australia!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucka wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@tucka wrote:

I like this Ridge ,he is a great actor,and him and caroline should get a day time emmy,what good acting yesterday [monday],I hope its his child,I think we are beginning to see more of thomas personality,also it sounds like he got into somekind of trouble in europe and ridge had to get him out of it.

I too wish Steffie would get rid of that ridiculous wig,way to much hair for her size,why would she wear that it looks awful.

Did Caroiline ever give the pills to Pam? guess that wasn't important enough to show. Also the young man Jason who was on big brother is going to be on this show next week as a pizza delivery person,I am glad to  see that liked him alot. Hopefully Austin [ugh] won't show up. Tucka.

Okay, I don't know what you're talking about. Is this another Soap?

Sorry don't know where my head was at, I tried to cancel it,couldn't so I wrote on bottom wrong soap, yes its bold and beautiful, sorry.

Well thank goodness it wasn't me having some kind of memory lapse about new characters on GH.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow....Julian on again today without a shirt (or much else), what are the odds, LOL?  

I know he and Alexis are in love which is great but do I always have to see it so graphically...

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, at Sabrina "where did this candy come from"?  I also thought it was funny that she was eating it when Tracy showed up.  

I hope they don't get rid of the Sabrina character completely and that the actress just goes on maternity leave.  I hope also that they don't have her lose this baby too.  

Sabrina has really grown on me.  I didn't care for her with Patrick, but I do like her for Michael and I like that she has a friendship with Tracy.  I also liked her scene with Emma yesterday and that it was shown that she and Emma still cared about each other.  

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

I hope that Julian will find out that his son is alive ..it's getting to be a

old story already.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I am pleased with some of new writing.  I was particularly touched by the Kiki/Franco/Nina scenes and Carly when she was begging Sonny to marry her despite his condition.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I hope that Julian will find out that his son is alive ..it's getting to be a

old story already.

I agree.  I can't even stand Julian but I hope he finds out too.  Goodness knows Sonny knows his entire large army of children, LOL.  

Valued Contributor

I heard the actress who plays Sam is perhaps dating the Jake/Jason actor.  Pictures were shown of them swimming in the ocean together.  I think the site was celeb laundry (or something like that). 

Trusted Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

LOL, at Sabrina "where did this candy come from"?  I also thought it was funny that she was eating it when Tracy showed up.  

I hope they don't get rid of the Sabrina character completely and that the actress just goes on maternity leave.  I hope also that they don't have her lose this baby too.  

Sabrina has really grown on me.  I didn't care for her with Patrick, but I do like her for Michael and I like that she has a friendship with Tracy.  I also liked her scene with Emma yesterday and that it was shown that she and Emma still cared about each other.  

I must have missed something somewhere. I assume from this statement that this actress IS actually expecting a baby and it is not just a storyline for her? If so, I , too, hope nothing happens to this baby.This actress has really grown on me as well. I think she is very relaxed and real, and easy to believe.

When she was first matched up with Michael as a love interest, I thought she was much older for it to be believable. But since she left Patrick and they have become a couple, sudddenly it doesn't seem as if there is much difference. They are both good actors.

I am looking forward to the expected improvements in this show with the new female writers.

Honored Contributor

@Julie23 wrote:

I heard the actress who plays Sam is perhaps dating the Jake/Jason actor.  Pictures were shown of them swimming in the ocean together.  I think the site was celeb laundry (or something like that). 

I read that too.  It has been going on since at least summer but supposedly the cast wasn't happen about it and there was a lot of tension on the set.  Kelly is denying they are dating and claims they are just friends.