Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

How many times are they going to operate on Sonny?

Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October 2015 Thread

@SydneyH wrote:

How many times are they going to operate on Sonny?

As many times it takes to get the ratings up. This show is just dragging until November sweeps.

Honored Contributor

So Ava finally got a new dress yesterday..about timeSmiley LOL

Sonny , will be healed in one day when they finally do this miracle surgery on him again!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it is amazing how fast everyone heals, with no scars to show for it!

Personally, I love watching GH.  I think the stories are great, the acting is top notch, and the guys are "hot!"  I am so glad it is still on the air.  Looking forward to when Jake finds out who he really is.  Hope he dumps Elizabeth. I just never liked her character.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Let me have my bare chested Sonny moments please....  Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Baby girl Avery has got to be the cutest child ever!  And so calm and easy going...perfect for her part!!  Wonder if her parent (s) work at/with GH???  

Super Contributor

Avery is played by twins Ava and Grace Scarola.  I cannot imagne how fun it is to be the mother if those two cuties.  Not sure if they are related to anyone on the show or not. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

Avery is played by twins Ava and Grace Scarola.  I cannot imagne how fun it is to be the mother if those two cuties.  Not sure if they are related to anyone on the show or not. 

--------------------------------------

Great info, thanks!!  Especially interesting that both children have such great dispositions.  Each baby  "Avery" seems so comfortable in the arms of all GH actors, I thought maybe someone on set was her parent!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Lulu, Dillon, Valerie, and Dante story is so dull and uninteresting for me.  Looks like at the end of today's show Valerie was intent on proving what a fool she is.  Coming onto another guy who loves only Lulu.  

Honored Contributor

I agree cordita, I was watching it today and was amazed at how the baby seemed so comfortable in everyone's arms.